There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game that started from the lowest,ended to the highest simply an incredible change. Too bad I’ll have to wait four years for him to be out on consoles.
Hey, don't be that way! Mobile's getting it this year (which recieved squeals of joy from me when I was told so), so, unless something far worse than right now happens, we'll most likely get it late this year or early-mid 2021! Always be hopeful, dude!

They buffed all ranged and destroyed melee gameplay
They did nerf BOTH the daedalus and holy arrows individually, but I can see your problem (why the :red: didn't they nerf the phantasm.)
Doesn't seem right to not mention the addition of pet dyes.
It's not something major like the name of new Bosses or stuff like that.
They also didn't include hanging soul jars. Maybe they just forgot.

I'm just really glad that Terraria isn't a very extensive game to the point that I wouldn't be able to get it on my chromebook. It and it's mods are a perfect balance of small and expansive. It's easy and quick to download, small file sizes, and a game that you'd pay no second thought to spending days on it. Like, all of this in 200 MB? How? Dark magic? Celestial fragments? The world may never know...

OMG. THATS ALL I UAVE TO SAY. THIS IS TOO MUCH. IM SO DOING A LIVESTREAM OF THIS TOMMOROW. WHO NEEDS TERRARIA OTHERWORLD WHEN U CAN HAVE THIS!!!! AAAAH IM FREAKING OUT!

Hey, don't be that way! Mobile's getting it this year (which recieved squeals of joy from me when I was told so), so, unless something far worse than right now happens, we'll most likely get it late this year or early-mid 2021! Always be hopeful, dude!

i am curious why cenx mentioned mobile version coming out this year while literally everyone else is saying there is no estimate...

Not always.... you can't expect anything, especially in times like this! For all we know, it could be released tomorrow and they're hiding that under our noses! I'm saying, we won't be able to know anything unless we're told! :)

it will most definitely not come out tomorrow for console... even with the versions being almost identical now, it'd take a fair bit of time to bring this massive update over to console even in the BEST of conditions.

tons of stuff is getting delayed due to the pandemic, and since pipeworks now has to tackle this monstrous task remotely, i'd honestly be surprised if we get it within a year, that alone would take a miracle.

also, if in some bizarre twist it was ready to be released on console, they'd definitely tell us, not keep it secret, knowing how miserable so many people are right now...

that is why i stay FAR away from optimism, it deludes people.

Lol my sister is leaving on the day of the update and she just found out the date also she is leaving to get a bunny-_-

Finally finished reading this beauty after about 6 hours. Mandatory breaks, naps, and research into what this or that did before the changes included in that time.

Honestly the increased stack sizes for several items, and the new accessory tinkers are going to be the things I look forward to the most. And wearing Cat Ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom