There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy about this and at the same time afraid. Hope all my old worlds will work with this update. I do not want to lose them.

Will there be any viable way of getting Band of Starpower in Crimson Worlds? I sadly don't see such a thing in the changelog.

Once Journey’s End is out (later today), how will I play 1.3.5?
There'll be no way to play true vanilla 1.3.5, but for a short while (until it updates) you will be able to play 1.3.5 tmodloader - if you don't install any mods it's basically vanilla.

Please adjust your reading comprehension.
It updates in 10 more hours.

before insulting, maybe take a better look?

console players are miserable right now and some jumped to the conclusion that we wouldn't get our update until 2025.

that's what he was reacting to.

There'll be no way to play true vanilla 1.3.5, but for a short while (until it updates) you will be able to play 1.3.5 tmodloader - if you don't install any mods it's basically vanilla.
That's a really good loophole.
I'm stealing it :p

I just wonder how many whips we are getting.

Dang cant believe this is the final big update, after watching the chippy and pedguin stream I think that built up way, way more hype for the update, and honestly all I can think of saying is, congratulations on getting this far and thank you for this great game.<3

I'm so happy and yet so sad that it is the last major update. This game is soo good that it could be updated for many future years. I could pay for next DLC to support devs.

You are all overreacting with "Terraria is coming to an end".
It's just last confirmed big update.

Terraria coming to an end would be when Terraria would not be available anymore on any platform to play.

i am curious why cenx mentioned mobile version coming out this year while literally everyone else is saying there is no estimate...

Honestly, its probably because as VP of the company, Cenx has info that the moderators (and even a lot of the team) might not have access to.

I can't blame the moderators for having a cautious, conservative approach to making public statements. If Cenx wants to make optimistic ones based on her current info, then that's her call, and I trust her judgement enough to figure she's probably right.

Feel free to be cautious as well, I wouldn't hold it against you. But give the moderators some slack, they are just trying to regulate expectations with the information they have! :)

Duuuude! Chippy has his own furniture! And notice the Master mode drops.
Screenshot_20200516-074824.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom