There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... did we finally get the ability to combine the mining helmet with armor helmets to get a lighted helmet for each armor? Or do we still have to wear 2/3 of an armor set and a mining helmet to see anything?

Oh, and how soon until all this gets on the Switch version? Playing on the PC is not nearly as fun as playing on the Switch on a 75" 4k TV... :)

So... did we finally get the ability to combine the mining helmet with armor helmets to get a lighted helmet for each armor? Or do we still have to wear 2/3 of an armor set and a mining helmet to see anything?
Not that it's worth much, but you can indeed combine the night vision helmet and Miner's helmet into an Ultra vision helmet at the tinkerer's workbench. It'll have 4 defense or something, and still work with the Miner's set to give you the 30% mining bonus.

Folks, I had to register in the forum to say this:

Thank you SO MUCH for the amazing game you've put together! I have played from scratch and felt like a complete noob at least 4 or 5 times now, with a long time between them and it's important to say the love and dedication you've put are visible. You've done something amazing here and I deeply appreciate it. Thank you, really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom