PS4 There is a glitch using platforms where you can get into the jungle temple early, is it worth using?

Frogstarbop

Terrarian
there is a glitch yo get into the temple early but I have realised that the temple mobs are too powerful for me. I would like to know if anyone else thinks it is worth using the glitch.

It's useful because you can mine the traps inside from early on, but if you're not into wiring that probably doesn't matter to you.

Other than that, it just gives you access to a lot of loot that you won't be able to use yet. There actually are meteorite bars in some of it's chests (if I remember correctly, don't quote me on that as I might be wrong), so if you're VERY early on you can get meteorite without having to break shadow orbs. You also can farm up Power Cells, Solar Tablet Fragments, and a Lizard Egg if you really want, but these are either cosmetic or convenience for later.

Or maybe Derplings are colour blind :dryadnaughty:

Speaking of useless meteorite, I never really use it yet always mine every single block of it when they land.
I only use it for the Star Cannon, and that would be helpful if you could get it without breaking a single shadow orb, right?

I can't believe I got them mixed up :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom