tModLoader There should be a mod that adds Cthulhu.

Bone Glove

Terrarian
I mean he isn't fully healed I know. But a mechanical brain would be added that triggers the dominos. When you've defeated the mechanical brain and the moon lord a event would happen when the Cultists summon Cthulhu and the mechanical bosses would go in their places. The destroyer would go in the back and replace his spine, Skeletron Prime would separate the bottom part of the skull would go in Cthulhu's head then the twins and mechanical brain and then the top part of the skull. Skeletron Prime's laser and canon arms would go in Cthulhu's arms, the weapons would go up ao he can fire them. And the the other two arms just kinda foalt around and attack you. Then the Cultists would heal him. Cthulhu's attacks whould be shooting lasers and cursed flames from the twins, shoot lasers and bombs from the skeletron Prime's weapons in his arms, attacking with the melee prime arms, some Cthulhu attacks. (I don't really know what Cthulhu's abilities are. Lasers? Yeah let's go lasers) LASERS! In the second phase he would combine multiple attacks and would attack more often and he would summon his old organs, The Eye of Cthulhu and The Brain of Cthulhu. Which would literally summon the bosses. When he is defeated the mechanical bosses inside of him would release themselves which would spawn them so then you have to fight them. The prime arms would only be able to be defeated at this point.

i thought it would be cool that destroyer is still the spine, the shell is is the killed body of moonlord, the brain is brain of cthulhu, the eye is eye of cthulhu in the center of the head, with spantzaem and retinizer to the left and right, skeletron prime breaks apart and his bones become cthulhus bones, skelatron becomes the skull, and king slimes slime makes a shield you have to break to damage it.

Back
Top Bottom