Console There should be wings for Dragon, Spectral, Titan amour

Is this a good idea?

• Yes :)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No :(

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't know :|

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I really wish this in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
death sickle is post plantera, if I remember correctly. the reapers only spawn after you kill it. and regardless, no one will really use this armor, as beetle armor is easier to farm.
Yeah i agree with you on that. I have saved like 20 golem power cells and have a golem farm trap. It's easy to get beetle armor. Note: im only saving power cells since I have not gotten the 1.2.4 update yet since I have a Kindle Fire HD 7
[doublepost=1463136271,1463136235][/doublepost]And I only have turtle armor except for helmet

death sickle is post plantera, if I remember correctly. the reapers only spawn after you kill it. and regardless, no one will really use this armor, as beetle armor is easier to farm.

Not in Console Edition.
[doublepost=1463141463,1463141369][/doublepost]
Yeah i agree with you on that. I have saved like 20 golem power cells and have a golem farm trap. It's easy to get beetle armor. Note: im only saving power cells since I have not gotten the 1.2.4 update yet since I have a Kindle Fire HD 7
[doublepost=1463136271,1463136235][/doublepost]And I only have turtle armor except for helmet

Golem Is Post Plantera, though how would you get beetle amour?

No. They don't. Shroomite easily outclasses Titan. Beetle outclasses Dragon. Spectre outclasses Spectral. Tiers, my friend.

The shroomite armors set bonus might seem very powerful, it is actually not very useful as you need to stay still to benefit from it. Furthermore it limits you to only being able to use one type of ranged weapon (either bullet, arrow or launcher), thus limiting you to only a few weapons. Titian on the other hand is much more durable if you are using expensive ammo (or rare ammo), such as coins or spectral arrows. Furthermore, a wider range of weapons benefit from it's effects and you don't have to be a sitting duck to make a difference in battle. Sure, you have less defense but at least you can move slightly faster!

Beetle armor only beats Dragon armor when it comes to defense, though Dragon stomps it in every other stat! Beetle armor is not worthwhile to any console player as it uses Turtle armor in the crafting recipe (which is incredibly useful for AFK) and tank builds are generally inferior to damage builds.

Spectre armor has only 24 defense, while Spectral has 40 defense... that is a HUGE difference! Users with Spectral armor gets 60 defense if they choose warding with their accessories (which isn't to be scoffed at). Sure Spectre has it's healing affect, which is useful in multiplayer but... to be honest, I'd rather just drink a potion in single player. Furthermore, Spectre armor has no additional mana or mana conversation, which means you will be consuming mana potions more frequently, thus triggering the mana stickness debuff more often (which isn't fun).

All sets have an advantage over the other, though it does go down to personal preferences in the end. BUT, the console exclusive armor sets in my opinion are the better sets.

technically, its not, but ocram has some pretty high stats. you need some post plantera gear to take it on.

Not really... If you can defeat the mechanical bosses, you can defeat Ocram. You can easily defeat him with Titanium armor, a decent early hardmode weapon (I recommend the gatligator or the megashark) and the same arena you used for the mechanical bosses.

Ocram does very high damage, but his moves are easy to avoid though; and if you use Titanium armor you will be protected from those stray hits. Oh and his minions? They might as well be hearts with wings, considering how often they drop it verses how tough they actually are!

Not really... If you can defeat the mechanical bosses, you can defeat Ocram. You can easily defeat him with Titanium armor, a decent early hardmode weapon (I recommend the gatligator or the megashark) and the same arena you used for the mechanical bosses.

Ocram does very high damage, but his moves are easy to avoid though; and if you use Titanium armor you will be protected from those stray hits. Oh and his minions? They might as well be hearts with wings, considering how often they drop it verses how tough they actually are!
im not going to argue. you're obviously a more experienced player than I am, and I have no real evidence to support my claims. I do need to ask how we got from wings to this topic though. it probably has something to do with me, but still. I have no issue with wings matching those armor sets. in fact, the first suggestion I ever made was party on that subject. so long as they're good endgame wings, ill use them.

im not going to argue. you're obviously a more experienced player than I am, and I have no real evidence to support my claims. I do need to ask how we got from wings to this topic though. it probably has something to do with me, but still. I have no issue with wings matching those armor sets. in fact, the first suggestion I ever made was party on that subject. so long as they're good endgame wings, ill use them.

I think they should be made by 15 Soul Of Blight, 20 of there respected souls The Flame Wings, The Frozen Wings, The Leaf Wings, The Bone Wings now you can get them Pre-Plantera.`:indifferent:

There Is What are they?
[doublepost=1463604398,1463604342][/doublepost]
But there are four amours required for the amour.
oh. ok. that makes sense. its a little...grindy. id rather just upgrade one set of wings, rather than four. and I was addressing the wings you came up with, which there are only three of. I think its time to update the original thread. there's almost nothing there, as of right now.

Back
Top Bottom