There's any way to check Terraria's base item source codes?

zsoltsinko

Terrarian
Im still a beginner coder and would help me a lot to know how to make certain things(such as a gun that act like piranha gun but weaker or stronger).
If this post isnt related to this forum then tell me where should i post it and ill do,thanks in advice!

Im still a beginner coder and would help me a lot to know how to make certain things(such as a gun that act like piranha gun but weaker or stronger).
If this post isnt related to this forum then tell me where should i post it and ill do,thanks in advice!
There is a way but that I believe moderators do not allow discussion of decompiling the source dode

There is a way but that I believe moderators do not allow discussion of decompiling the source dode
Oh:indifferent:.Ok,sorry didnt know that, thanks anyway.Can i ask,if i cant access to the base files,where can i learn such things as custom ai,or the piranha gun projectile or anythnig more advanced than coding a yoyo,flail,sword and a simple mob without waiting to learn more advanced coding on my school?

Last edited:
Custom AI is easier when you teach yourself (as what I did.)

You can learn the projectile's ID from the texture, located at Terraria/Content/Images (you'll have to change the XNB to PNG), or by looking up 'tModLoader ProjectileIDs'.

Any further questions would be easiest in a private conversation, thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom