Game Mechanics thief bass

SaltyBeggar

Skeletron
bass, which is the fish with the lowest tier in the game, replace other fishes with better tier than it (like prismite, doublecod and etc.), making fishing annoying.
maybe making it less often to appear based on your fishing power

The game kinda already does this when you increase your fishing power. The game uses a tier system when it comes to fishing, which each get a higher chance of capture when your fishing power goes up. When these tier checks fail, the game defaults to the "plentiful" tier, which is a bass (or trout in the ocean). The plentiful tier won't clog catches as much if your fishing power is high enough to make the higher tiered catches appear more often.

Well Fed is a helpful enough buff that I'm glad having an infinite source of it. Just use Sonar Potions if you don't like the bass.

Well Fed is a helpful enough buff that I'm glad having an infinite source of it. Just use Sonar Potions if you don't like the bass.
This exactly what I am trying to explain. I always use the sonar potion when I'm going to fish, but it appears too often in my fish hook, this is what I am exactly trying to explain. This bass waste my fishing time too much, so this is the why it is annoying

This exactly what I am trying to explain. I always use the sonar potion when I'm going to fish, but it appears too often in my fish hook, this is what I am exactly trying to explain. This bass waste my fishing time too much, so this is the why it is annoying
Well, if you fish in the ocean you can't catch bass…. That does nothing to help your problem though.

Bass are the opposite of annoying if you aren't using sonar potions. They're basically like a temporary celestial stone that stacks with said item, and they also sell for 5 silver each.

Last edited:
Not Gonna Lie, I Thought You Were Saying That The Bass Was More Powerful Then All The Other Fish, And That They Needed To Be Nerfed.

Damn You Camo Regrow Red Meme

Back
Top Bottom