Things that are technically wrong

It's not instantly, it's actually quite slow, at least slower than eating a bottle of water, pixie dust, and shards of glowing crystals.

I think you know what I meant. I could worded it better, sure. But I was talking about the health regen boost. Relative to the real world, if you were near death you wouldn't jump into a pool of honey to heal quicker then normal.

I can carry stacks of 20 stacks of blocks with a load capacity of 999 and still able to move with no problem and you cannot see me carrying it. Apparently...my pockets go very...very deep.[DOUBLEPOST=1412886693][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can carry stacks of 20 stacks of blocks with a load capacity of 999 and still able to move with no problem and you cannot see me carrying it. Apparently...my pockets go very...very deep.
Also...every time I see a wyvern I start humming the theme to Neverending Story

You can drink water to heal while drowning.
Snow blocks can contain lava.
Blocks are 2x2 feet, which means your windows are 2 feet thick. Maybe that's why they'e bullet-proof.

Unicorns do not exist.[DOUBLEPOST=1412925700][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmmmmm oh yea plantera isn't one shorted by axes/chainsaws
And why don't they make eye of the tiger which is the EoC but shoots tigers out of tigers out of tigers out of tigers out of tigers out of tigers out of tigers out of tigers
Yo, dawg...

There's a shady guy that sells a gun that's made out of a shark, which you can then upgrade.
Gun Parts are illegal in a world without laws.
The Eater of Worlds doesn't eat your world.
Fish in magma.
You can drink a potion that involves one of said magma fish to generate a ring of fire around you.
You can't kill Man Eaters by attacking their stem.
Shooting creatures in a critical part of their body doesn't necessarily grant a critical hit.
You can conjure magic, however it's strength and form vastly differs depending on what item you're holding.
All monsters seem to have loose change.
I see you're eyin' the Minishark. You don't wanna know how it's made.

Jumping into, And then out of Honey will not cause random objects like plants to stick to you. (Would be kinda funny to jump into a pool of honey and then run through a bunch of Blinkroot though, Free miners helmet)

Can eat mushrooms and not get sick
Gets a mushroom from fishing
Can wear cat ears over a face helmet, cant see the helmet at all
A 2 ton fish gragon pig hybrid is attracteg to something that wont prove to be a meal for it
You are born into the world with clothes

Thats all :dryadtongue:

Some objects (despite being clearly made out of materials that aren't immune to fire) can't be burnt in lava.
For example, balloons. They can be put in lava and not pop.
And burn. :joy:
Also, gel in your pockets does not explode and burn when close or near lava.

When Christmas is over, Santa Claus doesn't simply leave like the Travelling Merchant does. No, of course, he has to explode into guts and gore.
During a part of the year, pumpkins suddely start to grow out of nothing.
Smelting metals doesn't need any form of fuel.
Furnaces and torches burn endlessly.
When a torch touches water, it doesn't go out, but instead pops off the wall or ground and lies around, and as soon as the water drains, it's suddenly burning again.
Skeleton Archers can fire their burning Arrows even if they're submerged in water.
Living Creatures other than the player don't drown.
If you phase out of the world for a moment and return, all items scattered on the ground are gone, all liquids have flown as far as possible and all enemies have disappeared, yet no time has passed.
Goblins, snowmen and Pirates can attack your world, but they won't do anything unless you're close to the center of the world island.
A harp that shoots flying notes that kill. Is the music really that bad?
It rains all the time - no problem. But a small cloud's rain is suddenly dangerous.
A 500 year old woman who always stays that age while not looking like an old lady.
Silt and slush can't be looked through by hand, but when stuffed into some kind of machine, they can contain perfectly valuable coins.

When Christmas is over, Santa Claus doesn't simply leave like the Travelling Merchant does. No, of course, he has to explode into guts and gore.
During a part of the year, pumpkins suddely start to grow out of nothing.
Smelting metals doesn't need any form of fuel.
Furnaces and torches burn endlessly.
When a torch touches water, it doesn't go out, but instead pops off the wall or ground and lies around, and as soon as the water drains, it's suddenly burning again.
Skeleton Archers can fire their burning Arrows even if they're submerged in water.
Living Creatures other than the player don't drown.
If you phase out of the world for a moment and return, all items scattered on the ground are gone, all liquids have flown as far as possible and all enemies have disappeared, yet no time has passed.
Goblins, snowmen and Pirates can attack your world, but they won't do anything unless you're close to the center of the world island.
A harp that shoots flying notes that kill. Is the music really that bad?
It rains all the time - no problem. But a small cloud's rain is suddenly dangerous.
A 500 year old woman who always stays that age while not looking like an old lady.
Silt and slush can't be looked through by hand, but when stuffed into some kind of machine, they can contain perfectly valuable coins.
Terraria: Screw Logic!

- Very Good makeup. (Hey the nurse is able to sew your face back on, Why shouldn't this be possible?)
- My only theory for that is it works like Coal, The machine compresses the silt into the minerals and ore. (Don't know about the slush, You'd think it would melt. :p)

Back
Top Bottom