Things That Work And Don't Work In The New Forum

Voyager

Headless Horseman
I like the style of this new forum quite a bit. At first glance I can tell the colors and details tie in very well with the game.
But I am sure there will be some things that don't work or that could work better.
Perhaps this could be a place to list likes and dislikes with the new forum?

Likes: Cohesive color pallet, nice logo, good font, great background

Dislikes: seems slow

I like the style of this new forum quite a bit. At first glance I can tell the colors and details tie in very well with the game.
But I am sure there will be some things that don't work or that could work better.
Perhaps this could be a place to list likes and dislikes with the new forum?

Likes: Cohesive color pallet, nice logo, good font, great background

Dislikes: seems slow

The only reason why it seems slow is with everyone signing on at the same time. Hopefully by tomorrow, it will sort itself out.

If things don't speed up soon we have a fix we are going to try. Trying to avoid having to drop the forums. :p

Moved thread to Forum Help & Feedback section. Keep up the good work with pointing out issues, we're still ironing out some kinks. :)

EDIT: also, putting "https://" in front of the URL should speed things up.

Likes: Very pretty, nice looking, awesome plugins, not being attacked by bots

Dislikes: Sorta slow and laggy, wish you could get trophy points and custom titles.

That will be back...one of the silly small things that helped the lag issue be resolved. :p
Great, but what about trophies and custom titles? I haven't gotten the trophies for linking my Steam account or the trophy for owning Terraria on my Steam account. :(

So far only problem I've noticed is lag, but seeing as its day one its acceptable. I expect things to be sorted out shortly.
Oh, like you posts update here without deleting your post in progress, nice job.

I would also add that I like how many familier faces I see around here. :D

I am not sure if I like the smilies though...too similar.

OK, the theme choices are cool, but the color chosen for the time a post was made in the snow theme makes it unreadable.

Back
Top Bottom