Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

It does it when I have my stardust cell staff on my hotbar, with no placeable sources on light in my inventory.
Okay, silly question, but is it already selected on your hotbar? (i.e. the same item you would use if you click without pressing any other buttons)

Reactions: Nev
The Party Girl NPC
For some reason, i never saw her when i do my "read nonexistant items in a computer game for hours instead of doing somehing remarkable in my life" sessions.
I was surprised when she spawned and housed in one of my rooms and as a person who watches talking ponies, was even more delighted when she was a reference.

I have this dust that when used on a nearby rabbit, Causes a pet buff which makes it follow you for a few minutes.
Here's a little fun fact for you - you can actually get a pet rabbit from owning the Collector's Edition. It's my favorite pet. :D

If you press Shift, and you don't have torches/glowsticks/whatever, and your cursor is out of range of your pick, you summon your minion.
Whaaaaaaat?! :eek:

I didn't know Frozen Slime Blocks made you frictionless until just a couple minutes ago.

Last edited:
Capture 2015-08-22 06_12_22.png

I didn't know bunnies could spawn in lava caverns. According to a wiki, the bunny might have been connected to a bound NPC.

If the place where Cthulhunado will spawn are to high from the ground it will "float"

I know recently that anti-gravity hook also protect you from Crawtipede.

Attachments

• 2015-08-22_00023.jpg
    2015-08-22_00023.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 233
Holding the Protal Gun can increase the falling speed.
And press and hold the DOWN(or UP if the config is set to reverse) key can make the Stardust Guardian return.

Back
Top Bottom