Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

That's actually false. Bacon is just a Hardmode item dropped by pigrons who spawn whenever the underground snow biome overlaps The Corruption, Crimson, or Hallow.
I restarted the game and tried to farm vitamins for the ankh shield and I got enemies like ice tortoises but I never got a pigron until I killed Fishron

Oh so i only saw one chat saying companion cube but only showing its picture and name(this is on #31) what im saying is that: companion cube is satanic and evil(not really) because it produces the lunatic cultist death sound when in lava(touching a lava and it jumps does not produce or its in cooldown(1 minute)) And produces the moon lord death sound(depending on how many times it is in the lava) but the little real thing why its evil and satanic: it stabs your :red: character when in a place with really low light and dealing 3 damage(if player has no defense or any damage reduction buffs but deals 1 dmg if you have like 3 or 4 defense) and beware this can put you out of stealth(only shroomite armor not sure with vortex since i taked dmg while in stealth and did not put me out of stealth)

Oh so i only saw one chat saying companion cube but only showing its picture and name(this is on #31) what im saying is that: companion cube is satanic and evil(not really) because it produces the lunatic cultist death sound when in lava(touching a lava and it jumps does not produce or its in cooldown(1 minute)) And produces the moon lord death sound(depending on how many times it is in the lava) but the little real thing why its evil and satanic: it stabs your :red: character when in a place with really low light and dealing 3 damage(if player has no defense or any damage reduction buffs but deals 1 dmg if you have like 3 or 4 defense) and beware this can put you out of stealth(only shroomite armor not sure with vortex since i taked dmg while in stealth and did not put me out of stealth)
Chances are you got hit by a skeleton or dart, the companion cube won't hurt you afaik

I'm pretty sure I've had the cube hurt me WITH light.

In the Portal Games, it is possible to get hurt (or even killed) by any kind of cube, companion cube included, if it fell on you. I've seen this happen in Terraria, too, where the cube (if it is moving fast) seems to bump into you occasionally doing minuscule (1-3) damage.

I hadn't realized that the Painter sells paint until I read today a mention in another thread. In my head, he only sold paintings and wallpapers.

I guess it's something I once knew (especially considering that, now that I think about it, I believe I have the spectre tools somewhere in a chest, completely forgotten and getting dusty), but I completely forgot about it since he's not one of the NPCs I care about. I pretty much only cared about him for my collection of paintings.

Back
Top Bottom