• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

J Bame

Terrarian
I tend to fish quite a lot in this game; ever since 1.2.4 came out i've been doing at least 15 fishing quests in every playthrough, and i'm always stocked up on potion fish.

You cannot imagine my surprise when today I fished up a Salmon and wondered how long this item has been in the game for.

Dreadnautilus5000

Brain of Cthulhu
I tend to fish quite a lot in this game; ever since 1.2.4 came out i've been doing at least 15 fishing quests in every playthrough, and i'm always stocked up on potion fish.

You cannot imagine my surprise when today I fished up a Salmon and wondered how long this item has been in the game for.
Salmon can only be caught in bodies of water larger than 1000 tiles in a Forest, so you've probably never had a big enough fishing pond.

Daikonradish

Official Terrarian
In today's ground blockswapping in floating islands, it came to my attention that there's a Disc Wall placed around the door in each house.​

Stray_Disc_Wall.png

qwerty3.14

Terrarian
The only thing I use purification powder is saving the tax collector... the only reason I save the tax collector is so I can get the princess.

Top Bottom