Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Same thing with Hellstone Bars @Leinfors, placed bars look almost nothing like their inventory counterparts. Also, I never knew slush can be used in an Extractinator.

In this case, I don't mean the bars as a tile vs the bars as an item. The issue is that the item you see in game doesn't look like the sprite found in the game files.

In fact, if you were to texture pack the Iron Bars item with a brand new sprite you just made, it would NOT show up correctly in-game, because it would have the tint effect.

There are other items that behave like this as well (most of them more obviously, like Gel, which is colored by the system to match the color of the Slime that dropped it), but Iron Bars were one of the most classic/old items that I know of that did it.

Wait, that gel thing reminds me of something. If you kill let’s say a green slime but then kill blue slimes, it’s all green. Is that a bug or is that part of the game? Like if you don’t pick it up, it remains the color of the slime, but it changes color in your inventory.

I was sure that the Princess NPC was somehow tied to Plantera, in the same manner The Guide was to WoF, and The Clothier to Skeletron, but the Party Island seed deconfirms that theory. 🤔🥤

Side Note: On the bright side, she does confirms more in-game factions that I wasn't aware of, and also confirms that a power struggle is indeed taking place in the World of Terraria.
Doesn't she also require Queen Slime to be defeated?

Doesn't she also require Queen Slime to be defeated?
If I'm not overlooking anything, the only Bosses that would require being defeated, are those that trigger certain NPCs to spawn (Skeletron, Pirate Captain, Mechs, etc). 🤔🥤 Now that you mention it... I might have to take a look at that, might be something there.

When I was playing multiplayer, someone shows me a certain spot on the map by double clicking, when double clicking, a temporary highlight like a cyan pulsing circle will show up. I was suprised that was a thing.

Back
Top Bottom