Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Bomb fish.gif

Bomb fish has an animation before exploding.

You could say I never use them. <.<

Just realized wormhole potions were a thing in multiplayer.
Well, I've never played multiplayer on Terraria PC until last Friday so yeah.

Not me, I used to worship Ironskin and Regen potions. But I rarely used anything other than those two, because it took me forever to actually get into fishing because I had several misconceptions about how Fishing actually worked.

But once I got the hang of how to keep myself supplied with bait, and how cool the potions that take fish as ingredients are, well now I add DPS and Endurance Potions to the mix, too!

And should I get lucky enough to get a Hotline Rod, sometimes I even use those fire potions as well.

iron crate* :)

Is it Iron? I thought it was Golden... either way, it's possible to get one of these badboys right near the beginning of the game, as one simply needs a Merchant to buy a Bug Net to start fishing. The sword's DPS is on par (maybe slightly better) than the Night's Edge, though it has a bit smaller range and would easily make the entirety of Easymode a walk in the park, even moreso than it already is.

Just realized that you can catch the Bladetongue while fishing in the Crimson, in hardmode.

If I ever do a melee run, I'll certainly use that, because it's practically a golden shower.

Just realized that you can catch the Bladetongue while fishing in the Crimson, in hardmode.

If I ever do a melee run, I'll certainly use that, because it's practically a golden shower.

Just the Bladetongue alone can kill Non-Expert Destroyer in 30 seconds or less if you stock up on Defense. You need only stand right next to it so that your sword can hit as many segments simultaneously as possible and just hold the attack button down. Win!

Back
Top Bottom