Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I was already searching for this thread.

I recently discovered that the Betwitching Table gets sold by the Witch Doctor too, but only if the Wizard is present.
I never needed it as I just picked them up in the dungeon.

I'd no idea what the bubble spell tome (forgot it's name but it's the one Duke drops) was before Aedan said he was gonna use it to fight ML with me

Learned today that Green Jellyfish drop Megaphones. Somehow this evaded my awareness for years.
Sometimes, even the devs can forget some of the features in this amazing game. There's so many!

I forgot all about the megaphone, to be honest.

I never realized 'til yesterday that if you kill a wyvern who has their head outside the map, then the coins never drop down.

I'd no idea what the bubble spell tome (forgot it's name but it's the one Duke drops) was before Aedan said he was gonna use it to fight ML with me
Bubble Spell? That's freakin' Razorblade Typhoon you're talkin' 'bout!

One of my favorite items in the game. As you can imagine (see username) I tend to focus on magic, and it's one of the strongest magic weapons short of the Moonlord stuff. The projectiles have both seeking a piercing, which is a deadly combo. But since Fishron's an optional boss and all I guess I can understand how you might miss it.

Bubble Spell? That's freakin' Razorblade Typhoon you're talkin' 'bout!

One of my favorite items in the game. As you can imagine (see username) I tend to focus on magic, and it's one of the strongest magic weapons short of the Moonlord stuff. The projectiles have both seeking a piercing, which is a deadly combo. But since Fishron's an optional boss and all I guess I can understand how you might miss it.
Yeah, it's pretty neato. Tried it out myself after me, Aedan, and a friend of his slaughtered Expert Mode Duke a bunch of times.

This whole time, I didn't realize the Scutlix Mount had a laser beam attack that attacks other enemies. That makes this mount very cool. Normally I'd have the Cute Fishron Mount by the point I do Martian Madness, but doing a Normal Mode playthrough for the 1st time in awhile has helped me see some interesting things and try different techniques I haven't used in awhile.

Scutlix Mount will probably become one of my favorite mounts now.

I could have sworn for the longest time that black slimes were supposed to drop blindfolds... honestly I still think it's weird that they don't!

I'm gonna revive this thread with the fact that when you craft at an alchemy table every ingredient has a 1 in 3 chance to not be consumed. I learned this when I was looting the dungeon and replaced my bottle and table.

Back
Top Bottom