Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I can't think of anything for myself, but for the longest time, my brother didn't know about hardmode. He thought he was so great at the game, he had meteor and hellstone armor, a drax(you could get those from shadow chests back then). When he showed me the game, I thought it was the best thing ever. I started watching a bunch of Terraria stuff on youtube, and something mentioned hardmode. I looked it up, then told my brother that he was basically missing half the game.
Maybe he was playing on 1.0.6? :dryadnaughty:

Last edited:
For some reason, i had NEVER gotten the charged blaster cannon, so i didnt even know it existed. It's such a cool weapon too!

I've played terraria for well over 1800 hours on PC and over 200 hours on mobile. There are a few things I didn't know existed: The bar, bench, and hay. The only target dummy I had was given to me by a friend and I just never lost it.

Despite 1500 hours, I didn't know how to make asphalt. I also didn't know that invisibility potions existed.
I know! For the longest time, I didn't know asphalt existed, even after my countless hours of surfing the wiki.

One thing I didn't know existed was the Marshmallow. It's completely random, and it's explainable as I usually don't use buff potions/food before bossfights (call me crazy, I don't care), but I didn't even know it existed until my friend told me how unique of an item it was.

One thing I didn't know existed was the Marshmallow. It's completely random, and it's explainable as I usually don't use buff potions/food before bossfights (call me crazy, I don't care), but I didn't even know it existed until my friend told me how unique of an item it was.
I didn't know the marshmallow existed for most of my time.
And I also never really use any potions/buffs except obsidian skin, gravitation, and shine.

Back
Top Bottom