Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Yes, the block. I tend to kind of ignore the snow biome as it does not have a lot of content in my opinion and by the time I find them, I generally am above boreal wood level so I just ignore it
Pretty suprising, considering there's a whole underground ice biome filled with ice blocks, ice items, ice enemies and everything.

i never knew about the painting “Not a Kid, nor’ a squid”. I need it
1586846878460.png

Want to mention a few things I recently found:
  • You need to have at least 200 maxium HP for invasions to happen, and you can not use the items to summon one. Also, if the Martian Probe detect you and escape in this situation, it won't trigger the Martian Madness.
  • Star cannon can't crit and the star can't travel through the top of a platform.
  • Necro armor gives 15% crits set bonus instead of 20% not consume ammo as of 1.4 update.
  • The (fancy) picnic table counts as both a table and chair for housing. (but only a table for crafting)

Bubble Blocks and Smoke Blocks.

I rarely talk to my party girl, so I didn’t realise either of these existed until I was testing out the discount card.

Kind of the opposite of "in-game", as it was actually the absence of a thing, but when we did Bestiary, I was shocked at the number of enemies that were actually pre-Hardmode exclusive.

I think most people know about Wall Creepers, those were pretty obvious, but a shocking number of slimes and things like certain bats and the like also stopped spawning once you beat the Wall of Flesh. I had never noticed before.

I learned most of this stuff here, as I had no idea any of these things even existed... 😊 🤷‍♂️🍹
  • Pumpkin Armor
  • Sky Fracture
  • Scutlix Mount
  • Presserator item
...and here are things in 1.4.0 that I didn't expect & would've completely overlooked had it not been for my friend Cxssi Cola (multiplayer).
  • Underground Ocean Cavern
  • World Globe item
  • Flamingo Mount, water trick
  • Smoothie of Darkness
  • Shrimp Po' Boy

Today, quite unexpectadly I learned about the Fart in a Jar. Basically, it's a "bottle" that can be crafted.
And a decided upgrade to the Cloud In A Jar, if you don't mind the sound.

Gustone, grates are new in 1.4.

I've recently discovered that if you have a Table and Chair or Table and Workbench set up, you can't use it while an NPC is sitting in the chair.

I didn't know that the Eye of Cthulhu could be spawned twice on purpose.
I had used a spawner after the message appeared, but I wasn't aware it would make double. I thought it was a glitch on 1.2 mobile until a few days ago. Apparently, it happens on computers too, if you watch Chippygaming regularly.

Back
Top Bottom