Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I was browsing the wiki. I’ll just give you my exact thought.

“the ruler is a weapon on pc and mobile?”

Being a console only player, I never knew that pc/mobile got to slap zombies with rulers.

Items like Marshmallows, Portal Gun Stations, Pigronatas, stuff like that.
There's also the Snowball Launcher
Never heard of it before and only got it on my last playthrough from a random Flinx. Easy to hear of it and confuse it with the Snowball Cannon as well.

Last edited:
The frostbrand weapon from ice mimics. I never got it until I was fishing in ice biome for that dreadful 200 fishing achievement and then ice mimic pops up and I get the frostbrand from it

In my first time playing, I never knew cobalt/ oricalum/ titanium existed, Cuz I never searched on the wiki
I never Thought moon lord was a pure terraria boss, It looked like it was modded,
Wait, did you skip these ores in you playthrough??? Is that actually possible?(Good challenge, skip ores)

I got unlucky with Cobalt, Mythril and Adamantite on my first world, meaning I had no idea that Palladium, Orichalchium and Titanium existed

Wait, did you skip these ores in you playthrough??? Is that actually possible?(Good challenge, skip ores)
I didn't, each world generates with 1 of to ores and world evils
TIER 1
Copper(worse)/Tin(better)
TIER 2
Iron(worse)/Lead(better)
TIER 3
Silver(worse)/Tungsten(better)
TIER 4
Gold(worse)/Platinum(better)
TIER 5
Demonite/Crimtane (both are equall stat based)
Tier 6
hellstone
TIER 7
cobalt (worse)/palladium (better)
TIER 8
Mythrill(worse)/Oriaculm(better)
TIER 9
Adamtite(worse)/Titanium(better)
TIER 10
clolropythe
TIER 11
luminite

I got unlucky with Cobalt, Mythril and Adamantite on my first world, meaning I had no idea that Palladium, Orichalchium and Titanium existed
Adamantite isn't so bad, in 1.3 and 1.4, cuz of the higher def and damage boosts
Titanium has better set bonus tho
Cobalt is hot garbage tho, If anything, might as well stick with the pre hm armors until mythril/oriaculm

Last edited:
Adamantite isn't so bad, in 1.3 and 1.4, cuz of the higher def and damage boosts
Titanium has better set bonus tho
Cobalt is hot garbage tho, If anything, might as well stick with the pre hm armors until mythril/oriaculm
This was 1.2

I didn't know that ironskin and regen were so important. I thought they increased defense by something like 4
Iron skin boosts it by 8 and regen boosts your health regen by +2HP/second

I didn’t know Gladiator Armor was a thing until I saw a friend use the Chestplate in vanity

I didn't use potions till skeletron. I looked at the wiki, and I was like, i need to use these now.

I didn't know mining armor was a thing. I thought mining helmet was something by itself.

Back
Top Bottom