Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

(that is why i used magic quiver series, but once i found out it just ruins the crowd control of most multishot bows... turns out most late game ranged equips just don't work well with their own weapons)

I also didn't know what the magic quiver did until now.
magic quiver increase dmg by 10% and arrow speed is doubled the effects are stacked and multiplied its upgraded version add extra perks too, causing weapons to do massive dmg but lower the crowd control effeciency of most multishot bows

magic quiver increase dmg by 10% and arrow speed is doubled the effects are stacked and multiplied its upgraded version add extra perks too, causing weapons to do massive dmg but lower the crowd control effeciency of most multishot bows
Why would better arrow speed and damage hurt crowd control?

Why would better arrow speed and damage hurt crowd control?
(eventide arrows already move so fast, so increasing the speed would technically trade close proxmitiy and firerate for arrows that move about as fast as sniper bullets. arieal bane starts gaining weird effects while shooting and tsunami starts glitching the arrows to make it llook like its doing better, but its really cosmetics and they teleport a few blocks away from its original shot)

(eventide arrows already move so fast, so increasing the speed would technically trade close proxmitiy and firerate for arrows that move about as fast as sniper bullets. arieal bane starts gaining weird effects while shooting and tsunami starts glitching the arrows to make it llook like its doing better, but its really cosmetics and they teleport a few blocks away from its original shot)
They don't actually hurt their crowd control though. The damage is a worthy tradeoff, especially considering that it's one of the few that's multiplicative.

Back
Top Bottom