Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I tend to fish quite a lot in this game; ever since 1.2.4 came out i've been doing at least 15 fishing quests in every playthrough, and i'm always stocked up on potion fish.

You cannot imagine my surprise when today I fished up a Salmon and wondered how long this item has been in the game for.

I tend to fish quite a lot in this game; ever since 1.2.4 came out i've been doing at least 15 fishing quests in every playthrough, and i'm always stocked up on potion fish.

You cannot imagine my surprise when today I fished up a Salmon and wondered how long this item has been in the game for.
Salmon can only be caught in bodies of water larger than 1000 tiles in a Forest, so you've probably never had a big enough fishing pond.

In today's ground blockswapping in floating islands, it came to my attention that there's a Disc Wall placed around the door in each house.​

Stray_Disc_Wall.png

The only thing I use purification powder is saving the tax collector... the only reason I save the tax collector is so I can get the princess.

Back
Top Bottom