Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

When the Destroyer spawns, he comes in through a red colored rift and once the effect is gone then he resumes the usual worm thing of spawning curled in a ball.
uh what? never saw that happen. like all worms he just spawns curled in a ball, he doesn't begon in a red rift o_O where did you get this information from? or maybe a screenshot?

uh what? never saw that happen. like all worms he just spawns curled in a ball, he doesn't begon in a red rift o_O where did you get this information from? or maybe a screenshot?
I saw this when grinding him for his Treasure Bags as to get Dev items. If you are fast or he spawns close then you will see red particles where he spawns.

Next time I do this I will try to get a screenshot of it. After all, the general rule of thumb on the internet is "pics or it didn't happen." -_-

I never noticed that there is 3 types of dungeon Walls and each one of them spawn different enemies
Discovered that while searching for the Tactial Skeleton on the Wiki

i only found out about bosses and biomes other than grasslands at about 10 hours in

i just kind of sat in my house hole for those 10 hours

then when i finally decided to beat the eoc i put the corruption seeds right at my spawn

Let's see, how many things that I don't know? There is a long list of it.
Unicorn on the stick.(Really? Such a low drop rate for something that ridiculous?)
Rod of Discord.(I've always wondered how those Chaos Elementals do that...)
Tim.
Rune Wizard
Snow Flix.
Mimic(s) (Until 1.3 released.)
Duke Fishron.( I NEVER go near Underground Mushroom even after Plantera.)
Uzi.
Enchanted Sword. (Even up to now I've not seen it once.)
Clown.
Fishing. (I never knew there is this feature until Duke Fishron turned up.)
Bone Key.(For obvious reasons.)
Frost Moon has 20 waves. (I've never reached there until I've got my Last Prism.)
Lightning boots. (I could have save myself from countless deaths during boss fights.)
Cages for critters. (Or whatever it is called.)
Biomes can be made artificially.
Worms type monsters spawns in a curl of ball.
And the list goes on....

I didn't know that Truffle Worms run away when you aren't fast enough. I was feeling like a derp when it dig through the ground when I wasn't fast enough.

I didn't know the dirt rod was in the game until recently. I must have bought from the dryad 100 times before and I've never noticed it.

Back
Top Bottom