Humorous Things that you love... But other people hate

DaPielord

Eye of Cthulhu
For example, all of my friends love John Cena (mainly just the meme), but everyone hates it. And surprisingly, terraria. A few of my friends love it, but everyone else says the either don't like it, don't play it or say it's a copy of minecraft. Someone I know also didn't know about it until today. ;( :(

So what are the things you love and everyone else hates?

Count me as another person that likes pineapple on pizza, cooked pineapple in general is super good.

The thing I like that everyone else seems to hate is rap music, not hiphop, but actual rap. Sometimes it seems as if everyone these days is into computer generated music and I'm the last person on the net that still enjoys some good old complex rhyming lyrics on top of bass and beats.

I really love onions while a lot of people seem to dislike them.

Then I love the 11 Eyes Anime which almost everyone else seems to hate.

Another one is that I love the Chess Variant called Omega Chess (even more than Traditional Chess to a degree), even though it seems like many people don't like it or haven't even heard of it.

Spiders, they are pretty cool and interesting.
Also centipedes, they are also pretty neat.
You talkin' those adorable little jumping spiders or the spiders you never run into but are cool to look at?

What I enjoy is terrible jokes. No no, think of what you think is a terrible joke and multiply it by 10.

Another pineapple pizza lover. But not pineapples.

I like Final Fantasy XIII even though the first 10 chapters is walking-in-a-straight-line, and most of the story is in the datalog, but I enjoy reading them, and people hating it mostly like VII and love Cloud while hating Lightning just wat.

The first 3 seasons of FiM, vodka and tabasco, digging giant holes in my yard for no reason, putting buggies into the corral correctly, skittles and coke, following road laws, smoking on a rainy day, fur piles, playing farming games. I think I will stop there.

Also I cant stand pineapple and pizza together. I will pick the pineapple bits off and eat them last.

Three particular characters in video games here come to mind.

Meganium and Wobbuffet in Pokémon. You barely ever hear anything about Meganium anywhere, but when you do, "It's just plain useless" or other ways of saying it is generally what is said.
Wobbuffet is hard to use because you need to git gud at predicting and nobody wants to git gud at predicting.

Aaaaand then there's Plesioth. I may be the only person who likes Plesioth on this planet. I don't mean like "there are only a few people who like this Monster", I mean "nobody likes this monster". I have yet to meet or see ANYBODY that likes Plesioth, even on the internet. All because it does a lot of damage and *used to* have a broken hitbox.

There are probably a lot more that fit into here (especially from Monster Hunter, like the Raptor Dromes and Kirin) but those are the most notable.

Roblox

Now there are quite a lot of players that go on Roblox, sure. But there is an abundance of the other people that simply judge the book by the cover and acclaim 'COPY OF MIENKRAFT!1!11'. The mainstream audience is pretty hard to impress nowadays, as they only like things such as youtuber content, popular games, etc.

Back
Top Bottom