Things you love or hate, but everyone else seems to believe the opposite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoticCharm

Terrarian
I always see conflicting views between what I enjoy and what others enjoy, but there are some things that seem more universal.

- I personally am a big fan of the underground ice biome because of it's style and uniqueness, yet everyone else hates it because of the ice sound effects and slipping around.
- I'm also a huge fan of the Death Scythe, though everyone else prefers the Terrablade or the Horseman's Blade.
- I love rainbow bricks, but others hate them because of the way they flash colors.

Anything that you love or hate even though it differs from everyone else?

Flamethrower... I've never seen anyone mention it, farming for slimes is easy as long as you have statues and I can defeat ocram in less than 2 mins, granted not the fastest but with a burning buff, it's really effective
[DOUBLEPOST=1417802908][/DOUBLEPOST]Flamethrower... I've never seen anyone mention it, farming for slimes is easy as long as you have statues and I can defeat ocram in less than 2 mins, granted not the fastest but with a burning buff, it's really effective

- I also love the Death Sickle. It wrecks bosses better than almost any other weapon, especially at the point in the game when you can first get it.
- I enjoy mining.
- I'm not a fan of the Dynasty stuff. The outlines are very dark and the blocks don't merge with any other type of block.

-I actually like Nickelback (don't kill me pls)
-I love Crimson/Corruption a lot more than Hallow
-Puns are amazing no matter what

Love: Repeaters,they are amazing,even though they're underpowered when compared to the Megashark.

Hate: Megashark and family,as they make everything so easy,it's not even funny. I main ranged and only use them when playing the game get's boring.

love: the EoC. very easy but i love to kill it multiple times a night in hardmode or anywhere near hardmode
hate: SKELEC*** PRIME!!! people seem to like this boss but i absolutely hate it

If we're talking Terraria-styled, the Musket has always been, and continues to be, my bloody lord and saviour pre-Hardmode! With the Grenade Launcher doing similar things for Hardmode.

In general, I have an awkward liking for The Wanted - an awkward liking that, for better or worse, no-one else seems to share!

I always see conflicting views between what I enjoy and what others enjoy, but there are some things that seem more universal.

- I personally am a big fan of the underground ice biome because of it's style and uniqueness, yet everyone else hates it because of the ice sound effects and slipping around.
- I'm also a huge fan of the Death Scythe, though everyone else prefers the Terrablade or the Horseman's Blade.
- I love rainbow bricks, but others hate them because of the way they flash colors.

Anything that you love or hate even though it differs from everyone else?

Those are all things I also love and plenty of people I know also love.

I wanted to say Rod of Discord. I feel like the nerf was stupid and dumb and dumb and stupid and dumb but there are plenty of people on BOTH sides of the argument.

... (I'm still personally convinced everyone who enjoyed the nerf were the people who never actually obtained one and grumbled jealously to themselves while the friends who did have one waved it around in their faces).

My mom :S
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom