Things you love or hate, but everyone else seems to believe the opposite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why but I really hate auto pause it just ticks me off.i usually always in my inv most of the time im playing so i never see the point of me using it.
I always see ppl using it though.
Well it's convenient when you fall into a huge pit of lava and aren't still taking damage as you save and exit.

The Rainbow Gun. Does nobody else love this thing? It's an amazing piercing weapon; it's like an endgame version of the Vilethorn but with a beam that looks about ten times cooler and lasts about ten times longer. It's amazing in Pumpkin and Frost Moons, it absolutely obliterates all the smaller ground enemies while you focus on bigger targets.

The Rainbow Gun. Does nobody else love this thing? It's an amazing piercing weapon; it's like an endgame version of the Vilethorn but with a beam that looks about ten times cooler and lasts about ten times longer. It's amazing in Pumpkin and Frost Moons, it absolutely obliterates all the smaller ground enemies while you focus on bigger targets.
I totally agree, I like to think of it as like the companion to the Nimbus Rod, just like, shoot them and then attack with another thing while that goes to work. This combo and then the Bubble Gun totally decimates the Destroyer!

Cutlasses. I just really don't know why everyone hates them when they are better than the mech boss sword!
I just don't like the Tsunami. It may be very good in terms of DPS, but the Pulse Bow is a lot more accurate, besides that fires quicker... and has autofire

Cutlasses. I just really don't know why everyone hates them when they are better than the mech boss sword!
On the contrary I can't seem to find anybody that hates them
index.php

not that I hate it.... I just never got one until post-Duke Fishron

On the contrary I can't seem to find anybody that hates them
index.php

not that I hate it.... I just never got one until post-Duke Fishron

Personally, I find no-one uses them, and that tells me neglect, so they just don't want to use them. It's a early-hardmode event godammit!

People always think that the all menacing combo is best, but I use lucky as it actually increases DPS more, unless you are a summoner. Also, I never see anyone use the celestial cuffs, even though they give you a lot more mana in the right situation with no decrease in damage, unlike the mana flower, apparently " the best mana accessory". Yeah, before 1.2.4...

I didnt wanted to get to this point, but by now its evident:

The moon events.

No, I barely have a problem surviving them.

My problem is the fact that the enemies and the event itself is over as soon as the night itself is over... so I lose. Due to time. Not because I suck at dodging.

That just got extremely lame the 10th or so time it happened- yes I did create an arena and I got 2 really, really good weapons and even reforged them to their very best- Yet no matter what I do, I cant get past Wave 12, and its honestly starting to piss me off.

I would like rather lose because the enemies completly overwhelm me and kill me or something, instead of just because they simply run away when night ends... its absolutly anticlimatix and lame...

Adding this all to the fact you have got to wait the ENTIRE day to have another shot at these events, PLUS the fact you have got to farm for Ectoplasma at the dungeons a LOT of the time, and I think I would rather focus on finally summoning Duke Fishron, defeat him, and thats the end of my Terraria experience right there for me (Until 1.3 that is). Will /Ignore the moon events.

Fishron is more fun and more of an actual challenge, and doesn't require insane DPS or grinding. I mean I have got all the functional and non functional fishron drops but still need to get the snowman cannon, reindeer bells and blizzard staff because ice ***** won't ever drop them.

The Moon Events - Hate them.
-Too much grinding involved (For the summon, for potions, to reforge weapons/accessories)
-It's the only thing in the game I can't solo (along with :red: Fishron) which makes it incredibly frustrating each time I try, die a million times and only make it to Wave 8
-RNG hates me. (Only thing I've gotten is Necromantic Scroll from Pumpkin and Razorpine from Frost. I'm a Ranger ._ . )
-Pushes a "Mage or Lose" propaganda, imo. Everyone seems to go up in arms in Spectral Armor after using Melee/Ranged the entire game. Why? Because the heal is broken.
-People (I've met) who're successful at Moon Events like to rub it in your face that you have Pre-Moon weapons.

The Moon Events - Hate them.
-Too much grinding involved (For the summon, for potions, to reforge weapons/accessories)
-It's the only thing in the game I can't solo (along with :red: Fishron) which makes it incredibly frustrating each time I try, die a million times and only make it to Wave 8
-RNG hates me. (Only thing I've gotten is Necromantic Scroll from Pumpkin and Razorpine from Frost. I'm a Ranger ._ . )
-Pushes a "Mage or Lose" propaganda, imo. Everyone seems to go up in arms in Spectral Armor after using Melee/Ranged the entire game. Why? Because the heal is broken.
-People (I've met) who're successful at Moon Events like to rub it in your face that you have Pre-Moon weapons.

Yup, same problem here I rarely make it past wave 8 :(

To be honest i hate presents(in the game i gladly accept the IRL) it seems like everyone but me gets snow globe after snow globe and i only ever get stupid candy-cane blocks!

There are lots.

I prefer the Corruption over the Crimson (because everyone seems to think that the crimson is better because it has better loot and is RED! I prefer the looks. Besides, if I chose the 'less powerful' biome, it just means I'm hardcore and better than everyone)

Plantera is the easiest boss. Ever.

Moon events.

RNG

i dont like vampire knives. i can beat a pumpkin moon with hallowed armor and vampire knives without using potions. if i use ichor, its even easier. theres no challenge. plus, i usually get about 1000 DPS with them, so theres really no reason to switch weapons. younever even need to keep an eye on your health like with spectre armor, due to the low defense of it. however, the vampire knives allow you to use whatever armor you like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom