Things You Might Want To Do Before The Journey's End Update Releases

Halocaster

Official Terrarian
Things You Might Want To Do Before The Journey's End Releases

index.php

Greetings, my fellow Terrarians! I am Halocaster. I will show you things that you might want (or need) to do before Journey's End, the game's final major update releases! I hope that you find this forum post useful and helpful. Thanks in advance for reading this.

index.php

In-Game
This list will show you ideas and things that you might want to do in the actual game.
  • Replay Terraria on both Normal and Expert mode.
  • Practice defeating the pre-hardmode and hardmode bosses.
  • Make an in-game build that celebrates Terraria's ninth anniversary.
  • Do modded playthroughs too!

index.php

Creative
This lists several creative things to do and make before the update.
  • Write (or type, if you do not like writing) all of the things in the 1.4 update in a notebook that has been previously shown to us in the past months.​
  • Make an appreciation letter/post for Re-Logic (or other companies/studios that also helped make Terraria on other platforms) to show your support and love!​
  • Draw something related to Terraria's ninth anniversary/Journey's End update.​
  • Summarize all of the things you do in a normal/vanilla (or modded) Terraria playthrough.​

To be honest, I am running out of ideas. If you want to add something here in this post, just comment below! And by the way, it is getting late in my place so I really need to sleep. I am sorry for the grammatical error(s) that you might see here. I'll continue updating and adding things to this post later on after waking up later in the morning.​

Last edited:
I already have some plans in place, mostly for the community though. 🤔🍹The developers do deserve some kind of appreciation as well, I'll work on that too.

Here's what I had planned:
  1. Finish my current Hardcore Let's Play, with the new 1.4 additions in mind (I haven't fought any Bosses just yet).
  2. Create a new world as a jumping point, to gain access to items my current map will likely be missing (that's a rule I had in place already).
  3. Mess around with the wind mechanics & weather changes to see if any new kinds of build come to mind.
  4. Have a tea party & later, pizza party with my friends in-game, to celebrate the new furniture & food placing mechanics!
  5. Officially release my Terraria 1.3.5 Luxury Map to celebrate what was possible in the old game, before we got the stuff in the newer version!

P.S. Some of the newer 1.4 features were kept in mind when building the Luxury Map, things such as the Weathervane & Pinwheels will have to be added once it officially release!

Back
Top Bottom