Things you regret doing in Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weetile

Terrarian
Have you done anything in Terraria that you wish that you hadn't done? Post them here.

Once I hacked in a Gravity Globe (in 1.2.4.1 where it was unobtainable without hacking.)
1.3 came and then I realised that it was worth much more than 5 platinum (which i threw into lava as a trade)...

In 1.1 i went on a free items server and cheated stuff to beat the destroyer. I used to be so bad that i had to cheat the destroyer with the best stuff in the game.

Deleting my 1.2.4.1 world, mostly because I thought it'd be a good idea to completely start over when 1.3 came out. It's mostly because I had pretty much every armor set in the game at that point (Minus some Vanity sets, Turtle, Spectre, Shroomite, and Chlorophyte armor) , and It's getting very tedious grinding all of the ore for armor sets that I'm just going to put onto an Armor Stand and forget about. Also, I had a bunch of Platinum Coins, so I would have at least liked to blow it all on something like Clementator Solution and completely corrupted my world before I deleted it.

"Hey I can take on that Medusa no problem!"
Were my famous last words

(Also I had a ton of gold coins I forgot to put them away after a long time of fishing for crates)

I really let my 1.2 world go with the Crimson and it's the world I use the most. I think I might make a 1.3 world and just transfer everything of value so I get everything in the package. Plus all those banners. And I might actually put effort into building my houses this time.

Deleting my 1.2.4.1 world, mostly because I thought it'd be a good idea to completely start over when 1.3 came out. It's mostly because I had pretty much every armor set in the game at that point (Minus some Vanity sets, Turtle, Spectre, Shroomite, and Chlorophyte armor) , and It's getting very tedious grinding all of the ore for armor sets that I'm just going to put onto an Armor Stand and forget about. Also, I had a bunch of Platinum Coins, so I would have at least liked to blow it all on something like Clementator Solution and completely corrupted my world before I deleted it.
R.I.P: Warpshard
He had a good life.

Same happened to me, lel.

Back in 1.1 (and a little bit of 1.2) using inventory editors/world editors. This was also due to influence with friends I played with who cheated in Terraria, but I won't use that as an excuse.

Also in 1.1, not defeating any of the mech bosses legitimately. I wasn't as good at making arenas or dodging the attacks of the bosses. (Only way I could beat them was to use mod bonuses which include getting extra health, extra accessories, and new weapons/armor)

Since 1.3 came out I've been able to avoid any form of cheating. After awhile I may use mods (that add new and harder enemies and better items) like I did before, though I won't use any "cheating" like before. With this update (and Expert Mode) I think its enough to keep me satisfied for many playthroughs without needing mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom