Biomes & Nature Third Evil: The Decay

Aceplante

Official Terrarian
I think a third evil would be cool. Unnecessary, but cool.

The entire premise would be something sucking the life out of the very earth. The color palette would be gray and dusty, almost like the entire biome was hit with a monochrome filter: Gray grass, sand etc

The stone would be called deadstone or dullstone?

Since the Corruption has vertical/horizontal caves, and the crimson has long diagonal large caves (idk havent played it), this new one could perhaps have short zig zagging caves. The enemies for the most part would likely be weaker than those of the other two evils, but apply a withering effect that rapidly drains 10 health a second for a few seconds, deadly to early game players.

Last edited:
I think a third evil would be cool. Unnecessary, but cool.

The entire premise would be something sucking the life out of the very earth. The color palette would be gray and dusty, almost like the entire biome was hit with a monochrome filter: Gray grass, sand etc

The stone would be called deadstone or dullstone?

Since the Corruption has vertical/horizontal caves, and the crimson has long diagonal large caves (idk havent played it), this new one could perhaps have short zig zagging caves. The enemies for the most part would likely be weaker than those of the other two evils, but apply a withering effect that rapidly drains 10 health a second for a few seconds, deadly to early game players.

Will be adding a screenshot shortly
The Crimson goes in a Zig Zag way that leads down into a big circle-shaped cavern with some lines going out

…and the crimson has long diagonal large caves (idk havent played it)…
The Crimson goes in a Zig Zag way that leads down into a big circle-shaped cavern with some lines going out
Maybe the decay can be a spiral, with a hub in the center?
I like the gray idea, but the corruption is already gray-ish. Maybe it could be dark blue & green?

Back
Top Bottom