• horrible (why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

PixelPete

Skeletron
full thirst.png
half thirst.png
empty thirst.png
food bar.png

It would be cool For players looking for an extra challenge on expert mode to be able to enable a thirst and/or Hunger bar.
they would drop about a quater every 4 minutes if not moving and a half every three if running .
humans need more water more frequently so the water would go down at the same speed but only has seven bars instead of ten

There's really no need for this. Hunger and thirst would just be an excessive annoyance and add absolutely nothing to gameplay. You could argue that it would be more "realistic", but terraria isn't designed to be a semi-realistic survival game such as *cough cough* minecraft.
That's why it would be completely optional for the player who WANTS a challenge

Ok, I agree that it should be OPTIONAL! that means if you dont like it then dont use it. And dont compare to Minecraft, that is a forced feature, this is for fun and challenge and the games are very different.

Why is everyone comparing this to Minecraft? Minecraft was pretty much based off of this game so...

But on the other hand, great idea! I like the fact that you would be able to add another challenge to the game that you have to constantly keep on top of. Although it would be quite annoying to carry round multiple water bottles.. oh wait they stack up to 999 i just checked.

Oh well, that means there are no cons! I also like the fact that it is optional as well, so if you don't want to be constantly drinking then you can turn it off.

Support!

what

Even if you meant that statement the other way around, terraria wasn't designed to BE like minecraft. Sure, it's a sandbox-style crafting game, but there are just so many gameplay and design differences that it really is in no way like minecraft.

And it shouldn't be.
Exactly, I don't know why people compare a 2d platformer sandbox game that has over 100 enemies to a cube based game with about 20 monsters.

It would be interesting for maybe expert mode but it is a bit close to minecraft, but an interesting concept.
Just one question.... what would you use for food?

Exactly, I don't know why people compare a 2d platformer sandbox game that has over 100 enemies to a cube based game with about 20 monsters.
to be fair MC's Multiplayer and Modding Community are better build.

but just The Idea of Hunger/Thirst....
why.
I mean Food that would give you Buffs like BotW's Cooking would be Awesome.

It would be interesting for maybe expert mode but it is a bit close to minecraft, but an interesting concept.
Just one question.... what would you use for food?
Sorry for late reply it could be things like mushrooms which are pretty useless late in the game maybe a mushroom stew

I think this idea has some potential it can be altered from how it works in minecraft instead of hunger and thirst slowly killing you it would give you debuffs

Why are people comparing this to minecraft just because of the idea? Seriously, comparing a 3D game where you can ride on dragons with 3 heads and build great empires with a 2D plataformer game where you have like 3 or 4 types os structures?
The idea is good and unecessary tho.

Back
Top Bottom