This AMA was not made by a zombie.

How many zombies have you killed?
Based on all the banners I have in my storage in my current world, the numbers look something like this:
150 Blood Zombies
200 Raincoat Zombies
600 Zombies
There are also some Spore Zombies in there since I live in a mushroom biome. So about 900 zombies in total on this world alone.

How many slime have you kill?

I suppose I should use the word "what" instead, and not "why." Sorry, if I confuse you.
I didn't even notice you said "what" instead of "why" until you pointed it out to be honest.

As for slimes, again counting based on my stored banners:
400 blue slimes
50 corrupt slimes
300 green slimes
50 lava slimes
Totaling out to 900 slimes. I know this I've killed plenty more than that though, since I've lately been selling enemy banners for quick money and there were numerous slime banners among them.

Hmm, wouldn't it be easier to you to just use tally counter? It helps.

For more serious questions, if you were an monster in Terraria, which one would you be?

Hmm, wouldn't it be easier to you to just use tally counter? It helps.
I have one lying around in my storage, but I'm keeping it there until I get the weather radio so I can make a cell phone so that I don't accidentally sell it. Plus, even with the tally counter, I'd have to run around finding all different manner of zombies, slimes, etc, to get some numbers. Kinda tough when less than 30% of my world isn't corruption/hallow.

For more serious questions, if you were an monster in Terraria, which one would you be?
Good question. Let's go with angry nimbus, because I am - as noted by my username - most certainly not a raincoat zombie stalking your NPCs.

Back
Top Bottom