This game isn't as easy as it used to be.

Serishi

Terrarian
I just defeated WoF after taking a break from terraria (for a few years lol), my first attempt ended in the lava as I thought 300 blocks would be enough to kill it (I remember using around this much) and well it isn't fun when one you run out of bridge during the fight and bump into a building that's too big to just fly over straight away >.>

o_O.

Well, I once made my bridge 200 blocks long because I underestimated WoF...

I ended up running across the underworld in style with my sandstorm in a bottle and flying carpet (killed it btw).

Yeah hell in my current world in kind of a mess.... unless I break stuff theres not much space to move.

My guess is that you're annoyed that the underworld 'tower ruïns' have become 'castle ruïns' .
Personally, I think it's just fine to just break some blocks to give you some extra space.

In my view, Terraria has only become easier throughout the years. with all the new and strong items it's much easier to progress.

With my experience with the Wall, Underworld Structures, and the arena; I grab tons of sticky bombs with me (possibly sticky dynamite if I can afford it), and pop a Water Walking potion before I start the fight. It's pretty effective yet satisfying.

I stopped fighting with bombs when I killed myself when the boss was near death >.>
I mean all you do is time how many seconds until the bomb's detonation, determine where the wall will be when it explodes, and it's actually not that simple of math nevermind then.

Just do it the Ningishu way: Get a lot of dynamites and throw it as you run to safety and the Wall will goes kaboom with all those dynamites.

a bridge with 500 blocks (as platforms or even full blocks
ZbHi1J5fRJu3qVMhEKijvw.png
) is nice with a Beenade, a Molotov, and/or even a Phoenix Blaster

Go find playthroughs from the earliest version, when there were barely any mobility items worth a damn, and there were no minecarts. The game's gotten much, much easier

Back
Top Bottom