PS4 This Girl is on Fire!

Sothopery

Terrarian
Hey ya'll. It's me again. Yes, I know that I posted recently, but I have found another bug while looking through my old PS4 Videos. I am known to be a Bug Seeker in most games to my friends, since I do a lot of experimental stuff and mess around a lot.

The bug is that when I was mining meteorite ( which I am immune to due to my Obsidian Shield ) the other player gets the "On Fire!" debuff. PvP was off during this.

I have posted a video just now that shows this occurance:

I know what to do and I will report this bug immediately after posting this.

Hey ya'll. It's me again. Yes, I know that I posted recently, but I have found another bug while looking through my old PS4 Videos. I am known to be a Bug Seeker in most games to my friends, since I do a lot of experimental stuff and mess around a lot.

The bug is that when I was mining meteorite ( which I am immune to due to my Obsidian Shield ) the other player gets the "On Fire!" debuff. PvP was off during this.

I have posted a video just now that shows this occurance:

I know what to do and I will report this bug immediately after posting this.
Sounds good @Sothopery, thanks for sharing this info here and for sending in a bug report (for those that are reading this, send your bug reports here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html)

Back
Top Bottom