Other This is for enemies and items so I posted here in other...

John Thicc

Official Terrarian
I have a suggestion for Terraria. Well.. It was my friends idea. So... what if you guys made a sky mimic. Like it looks like a Skyware chest but a bit different and you can create a key of flight using 20 souls of flight and you do the same you do with the hallowed and crimson/corrupt mimics to summon them. They can also spawn in space in hardmode. Also, have the jungle creatures drop these things called souls of life. It isn't 100% drop chance and you can use them to create a key of life or an item that speeds up the process of growing things or it slows the spread of corruption/crimson and hallowed drastically. The key of life you can use to summon the Jungle Mimic which currently isn't available for all platforms.

Last edited:
And what would they drop...?
The Jungle mimic would drop an item that allowed you to gain a massive speed boost while on the jungle ground or the forest occasionally. On jungle, all the time, on the forest floor, only sometimes or a special pickaxe that does 110% pickaxe power. It could also drop z version of the jungle wings that give you a special ability. Idk what it could be.. maybe immune to poison or a certain jungle mob is friendly to you and doesn't attack you. Of course, they would also drop the potions a typical mimic would. Not all of this would drop at once but only one item.

Last edited:
The Jungle mimic would drop an item that allowed you to gain a massive speed boost while on the jungle ground or the forest occasionally. On jungle, all the time, on the forest floor, only sometimes.
I don't know it it would help, if anything, it sounds like you would just more likely accidentally run into the loving hug of a giant turtle, or a moss hornet, or a hungry, angry plant. you usually have quite decent speed by that point in the game - whether it's shoes or wings (or maybe both.) so, much faster than that, all the time I think would just make the character harder to control. running away when necessary can work (panic necklace), but faster than running boots, all the time, in a place like the jungle...? I think it would be actually more troubling than helpful...?

Plus, most mimics drop 1 out of 4-5 different possible items.
And, what would the sky mimic drop?

And what would they drop...?
The Sky mimic would drop a skyware staff which is mage weapon and it is rapid fire uses 6 mana per second. Also a cloud gun which is like flamethrower
but with no fire. A staff of mimicking which summon a tiny sky mimic to fight for you. Also sword of some type which shoots clouds that bounce
like a meowmere but for pre mech bosses. Of course not all of it would drop at once. They would also drop the potions a typical mimic would.

This is for the sky mimic:
1 drop for each class oh and its harder than other mimics because it has 6000 hp in classic but it does same attack pattern and damage as hallowed mimic. because it need to be hard, you have to kill one wyvern to fight it they will also occasionally spawn in space biome they fly, have gold wings, they only spawn in the space biome if one mech boss/queen slime has already been defeated, because they have 6000 health in classic and do 95 damage which is a lot stronger, only because u have to kill wyverns to fight them, you can only craft the key of flight on a mythril or an orichalcum anvil. and that's all I've got for now.

Last edited:
The wings on the sky mimic only grow once it is at 4000 hp
Then that means it would just fall, if it tries to hop around, like normal mimics. there's not much space in space (pun...? XD) where something could spawn that can't fly, I think.

Then that means it would just fall, if it tries to hop around, like normal mimics. there's not much space in space (pun...? XD) where something could spawn that can't fly, I think.
It would be able to propel itself, the wings give it a speed boost and enable it to stay still in the air if it wants

Back
Top Bottom