Mobile This is getting boring... | What do I do after Golem and Ocram?

HYL14NCR45T

Terrarian
Hello everyone, the HylianCraft needs some suggestions. You see, before the 1.2. update, I had an OP character ( thanks to the duplication glitch ). I killed Ocram, I duplicated the Souls of Blight, and I got the Tizona, Tonbogiri, Dragon Armor, and some other stuff. I defeated Plantera very easily, then I killed Golem, got the Picksaw (on my first try), got the Golem Fist, and I thought of what to do next. Could someone give me suggestions?

Hello everyone, the HylianCraft needs some suggestions. You see, before the 1.2. update, I had an OP character ( thanks to the duplication glitch ). I killed Ocram, I duplicated the Souls of Blight, and I got the Tizona, Tonbogiri, Dragon Armor, and some other stuff. I defeated Plantera very easily, then I killed Golem, got the Picksaw (on my first try), got the Golem Fist, and I thought of what to do next. Could someone give me suggestions?
Try doing the Pumpkin Moon.

Last edited:
GO BACK AND DO IT LEGIT >:O

Jk, do the pumpkin moon and get all the stuffs. :dryadhappy:

If you get bored after that, here's some more ideas.

Do a class playthrough
Find some bugs. (Trust me, it's fun, just found a X-Ray bug :dryadnaughty: )
Build stuff
Get a working teleporter system (harder than it sounds)
Do a all boss match (easy, but awesome to watch)
Make the perfect base (clean and everything, while still pretty)
Do some spelunking
Use wire to make a awesome contraption
...I'll update it when I think up more stuff.

Last edited:
Beating Plantera with a copper shortsword is one thing, beat all the bosses in a row with only Crimtane armor and weapons is impossible.
Nope. Its possible. It would probably be really really hard but possible. And I'm pretty sure you could use an infinite health glitch and do it. So its possible then in anyway.

Nope I've done it just use good wings fire gauntlet and shield destroyer emblem and valentine ring
[DOUBLEPOST=1426593459][/DOUBLEPOST]What's the info health glitch?

Back
Top Bottom