Mobile This is getting boring... | What do I do after Golem and Ocram?

Well considering people beat plantera with a copper short sword... Nothing is impossible
There was no time limit on that though.
Also, it was done on PC so controlling it was a lot easier

Anyways, stock up on a lot of dynamites and start blowing a selected area up. Eat the whole world up with dynamites and rockets, leave nothing behind.

Yes crimtane their weapons and maybe if u want less of a challenge use only what u get from the bosses to make new weapons

There was no time limit on that though.
Also, it was done on PC so controlling it was a lot easier

Anyways, stock up on a lot of dynamites and start blowing a selected area up. Eat the whole world up with dynamites and rockets, leave nothing behind.
Or you could do the events.

Or you could do the events.
Have you no inspiration? Is boredom your path of life? I bet you're the type of guy who eats soup with a spoon and had never tried doing so with a fork, for shame.
Doing things by the rules, doing those events, will never elevate true boredom.
Take your chances, change your life, BLOW YOUR OWN WORLD UP AND REGRET DOING SO AFTER!

Dude some people take pride in their worlds like me
[DOUBLEPOST=1426597561][/DOUBLEPOST]Look up dakotah787 on youtube and watch the one showing off my world

Try making a new world and blow up every block. Then make a nerd pole up to a really high spot and mine all of the blocks except the top one. It'll look cool on the minimap. Then just sit there. Ps use an ice rod.

DO THE PUMPKIN MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has some srsly epic loot, e.g CURSED SAPLING, bat scepter, horseman blade,trophies, stake launcher and pumpkin mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are looking for something to do on the mobile version; try destroying the dungeon guardian. It is definitely not easy since it can essentially one-shot 99.99% of players with the rare exception of all beetle armor, but once you do it you can truly feel better about yourself.

Hello everyone, the HylianCraft needs some suggestions. You see, before the 1.2. update, I had an OP character ( thanks to the duplication glitch ). I killed Ocram, I duplicated the Souls of Blight, and I got the Tizona, Tonbogiri, Dragon Armor, and some other stuff. I defeated Plantera very easily, then I killed Golem, got the Picksaw (on my first try), got the Golem Fist, and I thought of what to do next. Could someone give me suggestions?

man you should do what I did get the beetle armour with the beetle shell which is way better than dragon armour and the terra blade which is way better than the tizona and should occupy you a lot, defeat duke fishron and get ready for 1.3 because if you haven't even defeated duke fishron yet then your going to have a tough time with the lunatic cultist and the moon lord and plus you haven't even got the terra blade which your going to need and also you should max your defence out to 102 which is what I did and the duke fishron and golem and ocram is basically just well not even a boss anymore comparing to me golem only does 25 damage to me now when I use an endurance potion he only inflicts 13 damage, and you can also try getting better wings like the fishron wings,plus you can also kill pumpking :pumpking: and he will drop the horsemans blade which is also better than tizona but just a tad bit weaker than the terra blade, BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME AND LIKE THIS COMMENT :gslime::bluslime::gslime::rslime::kingslime::rslime::gslime::bluslime::gslime:

How do you get up to 102 defence? Im at like 97 defence with beetle armor? I got warding on all of My accessoris.

Back
Top Bottom