Mobile This is getting boring... | What do I do after Golem and Ocram?

How do you get up to 102 defence? Im at like 97 defence with beetle armor? I got warding on all of My accessoris.

you need to have the beetle shell and have a warding celestial stone as well as a waring paladins shield which gives you 9 defence plus the celestial stone which gives you a slight bonus which is two defence and the warding effect 4 defence so add it all up and that's 15 defence without any pieces of better armour except when 1.3 comes I'm going to wear solar flare armour and my defence will be like 150 lol I have been playing terraria for like 5 years so expect to get useful tips from me if you follow me if u want to that is :D :pumpking::pumpking::pumpking:

How do you get the celestial stone ? And How high change does a paladin have to drop Its shield?:eek:

The celestial stone in order to make it you need the sun stone dropped by golem and a moon stone dropped by vampires during the solar eclispse and the paladins shield has 7.3 % to drop from paladins so just keep killin em and they should drop one and plus they drop alot of gold so its mostly worth your while am I right :pumpking:

Last edited:
If you are a builder type terrarian, you could build cool themed houses for all of your npcs (ship for pirate, cozy cabin for merchant, etc.). If you enjoy more of the adventure type activities, then do pumpkin/frost moon. Have you done Fishron? You could also try farming all bosses for trophies and make a trophey room, or summon all mech bosses at once and see how you do. Hopefully that gave you some good ideas as to what to do next Good luck!

If you are a builder type terrarian, you could build cool themed houses for all of your npcs (ship for pirate, cozy cabin for merchant, etc.). If you enjoy more of the adventure type activities, then do pumpkin/frost moon. Have you done Fishron? You could also try farming all bosses for trophies and make a trophey room, or summon all mech bosses at once and see how you do. Hopefully that gave you some good ideas as to what to do next Good luck!

I already did all those things i defeated all the bosses done all the events, i got the max defence it wont go any higher in my version i gotten all the trophies i already made the trophy room i have already killed duke fishron millions of times i kill him in about 10 seconds with the flairon with all my potions and i have all the npcs including the truffle i have all the melee weapons since im a melee user and i have a legendary terra blade and i killed ocram including the mini bosses like ever scream and santa NK-1

But thanks for the advice you can tell more people this that havent done these things :)
[doublepost=1491993562,1491993501][/doublepost]
I already did all those things i defeated all the bosses done all the events, i got the max defence it wont go any higher in my version i gotten all the trophies i already made the trophy room i have already killed duke fishron millions of times i kill him in about 10 seconds with the flairon with all my potions and i have all the npcs including the truffle i have all the melee weapons since im a melee user and i have a legendary terra blade and i killed ocram including the mini bosses like ever scream and santa NK-1

But thanks for the advice you can tell more people this that havent done these things :)
And i killed all the mechanical bosses at once, TOO EASY LOL

[doublepost=1491993562,1491993501][/doublepost]
And i killed all the mechanical bosses at once, TOO EASY LOL
Lol I guess just wait for lunar events and moon lord hopefully

Hello everyone, the HylianCraft needs some suggestions. You see, before the 1.2. update, I had an OP character ( thanks to the duplication glitch ). I killed Ocram, I duplicated the Souls of Blight, and I got the Tizona, Tonbogiri, Dragon Armor, and some other stuff. I defeated Plantera very easily, then I killed Golem, got the Picksaw (on my first try), got the Golem Fist, and I thought of what to do next. Could someone give me suggestions?
EZ kill duke fishron and do pumpkin and frost moon
[doublepost=1495507239,1495507126][/doublepost]and try to kill dungeon guardian it takes a really long time

try starting over. and limiting yourself to one class. aka. mage. archer/gunsman. melee. throw personal challenges in. no arenas. no wings. no armor enhancements. i never use arenas so that one is always one of mine. can even mix up stuff if one challenge is too boring. (melee/thrown weapons&no arenas).
i do know im one of the few that enjoy starting over again and again though lol.

There are a lot of things you can do after all the bosses! You can try the Pumpkin/Frost Moon, you could do Angler quests, you could farm for rare items (Rod of Discord in my case), you could fight multiple bosses at once, reforge all your equipment to their best levels, kill the Dungeon Guardian, and more!

Why don’t you kids actually play games the way they are supposed to be played. Maybe then you won’t get bored so quickly. Go back do it all the way the game was intended to be played, perhaps?:dryadtongue: Kill Duke.
(Yes I know this post is crazy old but you never know;))

Hello everyone, the HylianCraft needs some suggestions. You see, before the 1.2. update, I had an OP character ( thanks to the duplication glitch ). I killed Ocram, I duplicated the Souls of Blight, and I got the Tizona, Tonbogiri, Dragon Armor, and some other stuff. I defeated Plantera very easily, then I killed Golem, got the Picksaw (on my first try), got the Golem Fist, and I thought of what to do next. Could someone give me suggestions?
Have you defeated the Duke Fishron, Pumpkin Moon, or Frost Moon?

Back
Top Bottom