Mobile This is getting sad

VCrowe

Eye of Cthulhu
AuFkSs1.png

ez4th9j.png

I think it's obvious that larger worlds are no longer a want, they're a necessity . These extra small ones just have way too many terrain generation issues. And a lot of them, like this one, can be game breaking. Half the dungeon is stone and dirt, and there are no chests to be found.

AuFkSs1.png

ez4th9j.png

I think it's obvious that larger worlds are no longer a want, they're a necessity . These extra small ones just have way too many terrain generation issues. And a lot of them, like this one, can be game breaking. Half the dungeon is stone and dirt, and there are no chests to be found.
WOAH WHAT THE :red: ING :red:!?

Yep, I've had the ocean way too close. Not quite as bad as you, but still a bit wrong. These mobile worlds are a bit too small to fit everything.
image.jpg

I don't play mobile EXACTLY for this reason, and because I don't like touch controls.

The vastness of Terraria can hardly fit on a mobile device, like you said, larger worlds are a necessity.

If Mobile gets any big updates like 1.3 in the future without larger worlds, I have a feeling it'll only get worse from then on.

I made a new world to see if the Glich would happen. It seems like sometimes, the first part of the dungeon is messed up,
image.jpg
and rarly, the entrance will be broken (like a hole in the ground) and also, even rarer chance is that if someone enters the dungeon without killing skeletron. You might even be at the opposite end of the world but it will still kill you. Back to the buggy blocks, as you go deeper into the dungeon, it bugs seem to get better. (Except this one time were water flooded half the dungeon, not a problem becaus I have a moon shell, but might be a hazard for the pre Hardmode terrarians.

Yeah, i saw something like this. There was a hole way before the dungeon entrance and the Dungeon walls were there. Followed it, till i found the old man. Although mine looked pretty cool.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421768892][/DOUBLEPOST]Well here it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-20-07-47-12-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-20-07-47-12-1.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,407
Please is this generating issue on IOS or Android, because it my world generates fine only problem is that the biomes are to small and this is very irritating since I couldn't explore much, by the way I'm on a android device

Please is this generating issue on IOS or Android, because it my world generates fine only problem is that the biomes are to small and this is very irritating since I couldn't explore much, by the way I'm on a android device

I'm on Android as well. But it wouldn't matter, as both Android and iOS use the same terrain generation code, so both would come across issues like this.

I'm on Android as well. But it wouldn't matter, as both Android and iOS use the same terrain generation code, so both would come across issues like this.

Yeah I've had both versions at some point during 1.2's existence and both have done some wonky things with terrain generation.

That has happened to me many times. Mobile 1.2 is SUPER buggy. The dungeon generates but is made of dirt and crap like that... Hopefully they fix in 1.2.1 :/

I have seen this before, and was able to go in a bit further without getting killed by the Dungeon Guardian…

And then there are the Dungeons where you just have to be need it to get the DG to spawn…

The Mobile 1.2 Update was revolutionary until you saw the bugs… like orange bloodroot not spawning! I WANT MY RAINBOW DYE

I have seen this before, and was able to go in a bit further without getting killed by the Dungeon Guardian…

And then there are the Dungeons where you just have to be need it to get the DG to spawn…

The Mobile 1.2 Update was revolutionary until you saw the bugs… like orange bloodroot not spawning! I WANT MY RAINBOW DYE
Rainbow dye doesnt work either :p

Back
Top Bottom