PS4 This is my current loadout, what should I change?

DriagonV

Skeletron Prime
So this is my first playthrough of the game where I actually intend on completing the game, and the first time I reach hardmode since my discovery of this game in 2013, so I don't have exprience, so maybe my loadout is bad, if you would help me it would be great, so what should I change? (I have defeated all the mech bosses but not plantera yet)

Loadout: Armor: Turtle Full Set
Accessories:Charm of Myth
Frozen Wings
Moon Shell
Frostspark Boots
Mechanical Glove
Mount: Scaly Truffle (Pigron)
Main Weapons: True Night's Edge
Clockwork Assualt Rifle
Optic Staff

So this is my first playthrough of the game where I actually intend on completing the game, and the first time I reach hardmode since my discovery of this game in 2013, so I don't have exprience, so maybe my loadout is bad, if you would help me it would be great, so what should I change? (I have defeated all the mech bosses but not plantera yet)

Loadout: Armor: Turtle Full Set
Accessories:Charm of Myth
Frozen Wings
Moon Shell
Frostspark Boots
Mechanical Glove
Mount: Scaly Truffle (Pigron)
Main Weapons: True Night's Edge
Clockwork Assualt Rifle
Optic Staff
You’ve got some good armor and accessories, but I’d beef up your weapons. Perhaps get the megashark to replace clockwork assault rifle. For Plantera, I’d upgrade to better bullets as well (if you haven’t already). My faves are exploding bullets, you could also try chlorophyte bullets, crystal bullets, or ichor bullets.

(I moved this into Console In-Game Support, but if your playthrough is on PC instead, let me know and I’ll move it to PC In-Game Support. Or if the PS4 tag needs to be replaced with Xbox One tag, just let me know.)

I a
You’ve got some good armor and accessories, but I’d beef up your weapons. Perhaps get the megashark to replace clockwork assault rifle. For Plantera, I’d upgrade to better bullets as well (if you haven’t already). My faves are exploding bullets, you could also try chlorophyte bullets, crystal bullets, or ichor bullets.

(I moved this into Console In-Game Support, but if your playthrough is on PC instead, let me know and I’ll move it to PC In-Game Support. Or if the PS4 tag needs to be replaced with Xbox One tag, just let me know.)
l already have the megashark but I dont like it, especially the speed and damage output for it's level, also I am using an endless musket pouch but I used Ichor bullets for all the mech fights, thanks for the advice :)

Back
Top Bottom