PC This is not a valid housing bug

[doublepost=1508761977,1508761722][/doublepost]I'm trying to make a house for the Truffle, but it says it isn't valid.
Screenshot (826).png

[doublepost=1508762051][/doublepost]
Can you please not revive years-old post, especially when it has been corrected already?
Didn't notice that.

I'm trying to make a house for the Truffle, but it says it isn't valid.
There needs to be 100 blocks of Mushroom/Mushroom grass to be a valid biome. The background will turn to the dark biome background when there is enough.

I'm going to move this to In-Game Support and close this when this is resolved.

There needs to be 100 blocks of Mushroom/Mushroom grass to be a valid biome. The background will turn to the dark biome background when there is enough.

I'm going to move this to In-Game Support and close this when this is resolved.
k. but that was "Housing Query".

unknown.png
uhm, i am building houses they were all the same! But 3 of them werent valid for some stupid reason???. So I changed it the tables and some ligths, and it still isnt valid.

uhm, i am building houses they were all the same! But 3 of them werent valid for some stupid reason???. So I changed it the tables and some ligths, and it still isnt valid.
If you look in the lower right of the picture, as well as on the minimap, you can see a big old patch of crimstone creeping in -- if there's not a lot of corrupt blocks within about a screen's distance of the house, but there is some, you'll usually get "This is not valid housing" instead of the expected "This housing is corrupted" or whatever the full text of that is.

I was just building in a Terraria world but then it said "This is not valid housing" so I put some hallow around it but that didn't work too, so anyway here's a map of the part of the world where the house was. Please somebody tell me what's wrong.
Terraria Map.PNG

Back
Top Bottom