• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC This isn't terraria this is how to clean up accounts in 1 second

Eyad the stickman

Skeletron Prime
While i was deleting my useless unused accounts i deleted 1 of them and then the game crashed i said it okay that always happens
and then i looked at my accounts i only found 2 left and those 2 where moved to cloud and i got super scared and mad because 1 of the deleted accounts was my youtube series and it got deleted but my maps are okay.

amenyoussef

Skeletron Prime
if you have windows , give a good gift to bill gates ,the deleted characters (including hardcore) and worlds are redirected to the recycle bin instead of permanent deletion , so you can still save your character by restoring him

amenyoussef

Skeletron Prime
You sure ? keep searching , you may have missed it.
If you didn't find it , those are the bad consequences of not backup-ing your characters , sorry about that , but i can't help you further

Top Bottom