This random Ptzery dude's tangent-filled Q&A

Ptzery

Empress of Light
Whoa, a Q&A thread! I better think this one through... Nah. That won't be necessary. Just ask me something and I'll go off on a few tangents and I may or may not answer your actual question.

What the fudge is that thing in your avatar?

Thought you'd know since you're Mudkip, but I guess youre not into all that lame ol' pokemon stuff no more? Either way, it's a pokemon that goes by the name of Aurorus. It's a very icy pokemon and I like ice IRL because it's really nice and crunchy! Also it's cold, and at summer time, nothing's better thank glass full of Ice... I feel like I sound like one of those dudes that lives off Ice, but y'know, it's pretty good. Speaking of good, I know one word or like at most 10 of Japansese. Not gonna list them, because that would maker think a lot. Thinking is something I do a lot anyway. Sometimes when someone's blabbing on about something, I just think what better things I could be doing with my time, like eating ice or learning another word of Japanese, but oh well, what can you do. One man's trash is another man's slightly less useless trash but still trash. And that's why my avatar's an Aurorus. Stay tuned for the next episode kids, because I'll be giving Barney a taste of my own medicine. Literally. It may or may not get him high and make him go on a axe murdering spree. But for now, I'll see you next week. Bye!

What inspired that (hard to annunciate) name? Every time I end up attempting to pronounce Ptzery it comes out like "Pitzary." So I always find it similar to Pizzeria. Does it correlate with pizza?

What inspired that (hard to annunciate) name? Every time I end up attempting to pronounce Ptzery it comes out like "Pitzary." So I always find it similar to Pizzeria. Does it correlate with pizza?

First off, it in fact doesn't have anything to do with pizza whatsoever. Anyways... One day, me and my friend just got pokemon Soul Silver, and then we we like "Yeah partee! Imma do dat all night lawng!" So we did that and my friend named his rival something weird starting with a P and ending in Ery, so I put the T and the Z in there, to make it hard to pronounce and because I didn't know the rest of the name. And yeah. That's how. Also I like pizza thanks :3

Back
Top Bottom