Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
dungeon guardian has been despawning randomly while i attempt to kill it with a lawn lawnmower

I was able to reproduce this. The teleporting shown in your video doesn't have an effect; it despawned for me without using teleporters.

But I have to ask... why a lawn mower? If you're using godmode, there are easier and faster ways to defeat the Dungeon Guardian. Turtle Armour (for the thorns effect) is the fastest method I am aware of. (There may be weapons that can deliver more hits for a faster kill.)

But I have to ask... why a lawn mower? If you're using godmode, there are easier and faster ways to defeat the Dungeon Guardian. Turtle Armour (for the thorns effect) is the fastest method I am aware of. (There may be weapons that can deliver more hits for a faster kill.)

Well, I wasn't really going for a fast/efficient kill. I just thought it would be humorous and somewhat interesting to kill the dungeon guardian with one of the least efficient weapons throughout all of the game.

P.S. I have Infact experimented with this a bit more and noticed the dungeon guardian has been despawning while moving on a single axis for too long, i actually managed to kill it without it despawning by adding ramps that go up and down onto the little "track" I've built

P.S. I have Infact experimented with this a bit more and noticed the dungeon guardian has been despawning while moving on a single axis for too long, i actually managed to kill it without it despawning by adding ramps that go up and down onto the little "track" I've built
Thank you for that extra information; I'll add it to the report.
I tried using a Copper Pickaxe to kill the Dungeon Guardian myself. Not because I really wanted to, but because I wanted to see if there was a time limit or something on the DG. Seems there isn't, which made the Lawn Mower an odd case. Must be the axis thing you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom