THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweak to grant Red's wings infinite flight seems to mysteriously do the opposite by giving it nearly no flight time. With the tweak activated, I can do a very short jump off the ground before I begin gliding down.

I have a request for someone if they are willing to do this, the creator of this mod has already given permission to do so. Jopojelly's large world enabler is currently only supported if you install tmodloader. However, I am hoping that one of you guys can help patch this functionality into vanilla Terraria, using Terraria Tweaker 2! I have a link here to the discussion I had with the mod creator, Jopojelly, regarding this subject.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/large-world-enabler.47751/page-6#post-1490819

@TiberiumFusion Thank you for the quick response! Just curious, do you have a rough estimate of the next update release! Thank you for creating this tool! Glad you are keeping it updated, even when we have no news about 1.3.6's release!

Alright, I have a status update, and it's sadly a bit disappointing. Apparently, jopojelly doesn't know how these patchers work for vanilla Terraria. I did get some information from previous comments that he posted.
Well, the source:
https://github.com/JavidPack/LargeWorldEnabler/blob/master/LargeWorldEnabler.cs#L25

afaik, changing
Main.maxTilesX = 16800;
Main.maxTilesY = 4800;
Main.mapTargetX = 10;
Main.mapTargetY = 4;
via patching should be sufficient.
I have no idea where to access these values, would these help?

@TiberiumFusion Thanks for the lengthy and detailed response! I'll definitely forward this over to jopo and see if they have any input on this, but this is very interesting! If I understand you correctly, then you are saying that I cannot load any worlds created with this tool due to memory exceptions?

I apologize for the delayed response. I had forgotten to inform you that I found why the infinite flight tweak wasn't working as intended when I was trying to use it. From my testing, it appears that any equipped boots that would grant flight (Rocket Boots, Spectre Boots and Frostspark Boots) will kind of break the infinite flight. Maybe this should be noted alongside the tweak?

The ability to force the LAA flag has removed all crashes I used to have when using a tweaked assembly. Yay!

The Superpower Tweak's "Additionally boost health regen" function states that, as a reference, the Honey buff has a value of 2. According to the Terraria Wiki, the Honey buff restores about 1 HP per second. If this is true, it might be simpler to write that every point increases health regen by 0.5 HP per second.

Would it be possible to add a way to increase the maximum stack count of every item that has it as an inherent attribute to another value? I could then effectively set the stack count of stacking items to a number like 2,147,483,647. Manually tweaking every item with that attribute would take hours. Maybe creating a tweak for that would be a simple task.

Good evening. I have a problem. I use a laptop asus GL752VW, version 1.3.5.3 of Terraria, Terraria Tweaker 2.1.3.0, Microsoft Visual C ++ from 2012 to 2017 and dotNET updated. When I try to compile a list and launch Terraria through Tweaker 2, everything works except that you do not hear the sound of the game. If I go to the sound menu I find all the values at zero without the possibility of modifying them. The same success if I launch the vanilla version. When I close Tweaker and launch Terraria directly the audio feels perfectly. I think it's a Tweaker problem and I hope to be able to help me. Thank you in advance. Andrew

Thank you for the quick reply. You understood perfectly. The problem occurs only when I launch Terraria (vanilla and lists) via Tweaker. Unfortunately, the option you advised me is already active but the result is the same. I should try to intervene on the sound card but I can not. Thanks again for the answer and have a nice day. I forgot to mention that the version is Steam.

Last edited:
Thank you for the quick reply. You understood perfectly. The problem occurs only when I launch Terraria (vanilla and lists) via Tweaker. Unfortunately, the option you advised me is already active but the result is the same. I should try to intervene on the sound card but I can not. Thanks again for the answer and have a nice day. I forgot to mention that the version is Steam.

I also tried the gog version on the same pc and I encountered the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom