THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering...
Could you make this comaptible with TerraHAX?

I've had this sort of discussion with Tiberium before, the only officially supported versions will be the vanilla assembly of the steam version, as well as the GOG version. I doubt this will change unless there is another official vanilla version(which I doubt.)

I've had this sort of discussion with Tiberium before, the only officially supported versions will be the vanilla assembly of the steam version, as well as the GOG version. I doubt this will change unless there is another official vanilla version(which I doubt.)
Aw man. Would have loved it!

I'm not sure if it's a bug or just some game peculiarity, but if I have screenwide reach enabled and try to open a chest far from the player it won't open(it's opening and closing instantly), this happens only at the base I built, this started happening after I put a ton of chests and mannequins, so maybe they somehow affect each other.
If there is some way to fix it, this would be great.

BRUHHH! I just looked to the description, I didn’t even tried it yet and it’s ALREADY ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I’m going STRAIGHT downloading it!

I was wondering, does terraria tweaker 2 work with tmodloader since they are seperate files, if so how do you do it?

Basically what I'm wanting to know is how to do it, since I've tried asking many places to know how to use it for tmodloader because I'm having trouble figuring it out

Would there be a way to make the digging molecart dig through silt and stuff like that? (Mainly for experimental purposes.)

Will have to test it out. Just asked because it appears once the molecart detects silt it forcibly stops so I figure the hard stopping is coded in somewhere.

Can you stop pushing out such good updates? This is insane! I wanna say I love you... but... my wife... what if she is watching?

I DON'T CARE! TAKE MY LOVE!

Seriously. I can tell that you work with dedication on it, I can tell by the Quality of those Updates. Thank you very much (AGAIN!)
- V.

Suggestions.

1. Full Screen for Terraria Tweaker 2. If you can maximize now then somehow I miss the option 🤓
2. Display the type of biome you are in.

Last edited:
That's interesting, thank you for your response. I think wine has improved quite a lot since you used it for games at least. I'm able to play games like Dark Soul 3 and Civ 5 with 60 fps on a fairly modest computer. I wouldn't have believed it either 5 years ago. I will probably mess around with getting Terraria to work under wine and see if it can be patched.

Hotkeys still activate when typing in the Journey mode duplication box. Was searching for the Zapinator and my teleport hotkey is Z, because well, who uses Z right? Well, the Zapinator does... I teleported into lava and died lol.

edit: Oh my God. I asked the Traveling Merchant about happiness, and the response you gave him was hilarious. xD

Last edited:
This is superb! Thanks for adding all this, makes for a much more enjoyable experience.
Do you take donations?

Suggestions.

1. Full Screen for Terraria Tweaker 2. If you can maximize now then somehow I miss the option 🤓
2. Display the type of biome you are in.

I second this, it would be rather helpful for the long list under Miscellaneous Tweaks.
Another suggestion;
-have the Save Edits and Launch This List stay stationary and not scroll, twice I have clicked the <-Back to Tweak List Browser button without saving edits.

I have a few suggestions for some added features for the following tweaks if possible.

Magic Mirror Hotkey: Give an option to make the hotkey'd warp not instantaneous and imitate the standard use of the item by disabling weapon use.

Reason: The delay is there to give a window in which warping out of danger with it still holds a risk and leaves you defenseless by preventing you from attacking back conventionally. Removing the window of delay makes the item a get out of jail free card in any scenario thrown at it, which is extremely exploitable, and implementing the delay without disabling their weapons still makes the item much safer than intended.

Reveal Player Luck Factor: Give the option to attach the tweak to only show when holding a specific item in the Cellphone item upgrade chain. My suggestion would be any of the fishing ones, or allowing it to be chosen by the individual including options like one of the upgrades like Fish Finder, Goblin Tech, or PDA.

Reason: Fit's in line with those items being a trade off of more information for reduced inventory space. The suggestion of specifically choosing one of the fishing ones is because they're the only items I feel make sense of holding that information and fishing is one of the many things affected by luck. The Fishing Pocket Guide could hold any amount of relevant information to fishing, the Sextant could be interpreted as using astrology to determine fortune, and the Weather Radio relates to windy days bringing lucky Lady Bugs or the random Lantern nights.

Sidenote: It also doesn't appear to show when\how torch luck is affecting you negatively, which isn't completely removed. It can't set you below 0 luck, but it can remove positive luck.

Thanks for the new hotkeys! `:happy: If you add one for the Rod of Discord, could you make it bindable to extra mouse buttons as well? This was always on my modlist before 1.4, and it was really nice to be able to use my thumb button for teleports.

I have a few suggestions for some added features for the following tweaks if possible.

Magic Mirror Hotkey: Give an option to make the hotkey'd warp not instantaneous and imitate the standard use of the item by disabling weapon use.

Reason: The delay is there to give a window in which warping out of danger with it still holds a risk and leaves you defenseless by preventing you from attacking back conventionally. Removing the window of delay makes the item a get out of jail free card in any scenario thrown at it, which is extremely exploitable, and implementing the delay without disabling their weapons still makes the item much safer than intended.

After testing, yeah, I have to agree. I don't know if it'd be a huge pain to imitate the normal function of the items, but if not, I'd prefer to see my character holding up the mirror/cellphone as usual with the standard delay and disabling. Kinda miss the money trough's summoning oink as well tbh.

Suggestions.

I second this, it would be rather helpful for the long list under Miscellaneous Tweaks.
"Maximize Terraria Window" is under the Fixing Relogic's Screwups heading in Miscellaneous, should be the fourth item down. `:happy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom