THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to allow us to edit Item Stats ingame? Maybe through a console command like /usetime or /autoreuse? This would help immensly for stuff like Building blocks

for anyone else omnipatching, you can edit the fractal sword to actually swing the sword by changing usestyle to 1. (plus turned nomelee and nousegraphic to false)

did various tweaks to it and was wondering why it won't swing like a sword and found that out, though i'm not sure how effective the sword swing is, cause i don't know if the flying sword projectiles ignore invincibility frames like zenith, most things die with the projectiles just tracking enemies before the swing can even reach.

this amount of customization make me want to be able to rename items and change the sound effects but that's probably much more complicated than i'd dare to tread.(when modders could do much better than i'd ever attempt.)

though im excited about the custom tweaks thing cause that might just be what i need to make that happen.
thanks for all of this tiberium, saving grace for the long days ahead before tmodloader comes around and even more waiting for major mods to come around to patch themselves.

Are you saying you will be making a plugin system for TT2? I thought you had abandoned that idea or at least pushed it way back in your plans.
In the case that you are, then I declare I am hyped.

I'm really hoping for the duplication hotkey mentioned earlier in this thread. I used to use patcher alongside with Terraria Tweaker. The duplication is great for playing survival type gameplay but being able to really focus on building as well. Very useful tool in my opinion. I still can't believe the work that gets done on this tool by one man on his free time. So many requests and planned features. So much to balance and prioritize.

Bearer of bad news here: not sure if it's just on my end or not, but newest update of TT makes Omnipatcher unusable with a CTD on use. Seems application-wide instead of something per a screwed up patch-file - tested it with various means and it produced the same CTD. Everything else works perfectly fine, as far as it seems.

If it's not just me, could you put up a legacy version of your older 1.4.0.5 version and then make a mention of this in the post while you work on this when you can? Unless it's a simple fix or the like.

Bearer of bad news here: not sure if it's just on my end or not, but newest update of TT makes Omnipatcher unusable with a CTD on use. Seems application-wide instead of something per a screwed up patch-file - tested it with various means and it produced the same CTD. Everything else works perfectly fine, as far as it seems.

If it's not just me, could you put up a legacy version of your older 1.4.0.5 version and then make a mention of this in the post while you work on this when you can? Unless it's a simple fix or the like.
Sounds like it's on your end. Just tried it myself with my set of 9 Omnipatcher tweaks on the latest vanilla Terraria, both on-the-spot patched, and permapatched, and I faced no issue.

Try verifying Terraria files, and possibly reinstalling TT2 in case there's an outdated or loose .dll or something leftover, that screws things up.

Of course, remember to back up your %AppData%\Terraria Tweaker 2 files, just in case.

And wait for TiberiumFusion to get back to you on this too, though - he might have a better idea than just nuking everything like I said.

Looking at the persistent accessory tweaks, wouldn't it be easier to make custom persistent accessory tweak ?
Instead of creating new sets of persistent accessories, just make a configurable tweak that allows users to make any accessory they want to be persistent.

I have another suggestion: Make any hostile NPC friendly. Eg: we can modify any NPC to follow you and only attack hostile NPC, just like the True Eye tweaks
Also, make the tweak have the same format as Modify any NPC. Modify any NPC is good too but when turning on friendly, those hostile NPC just stand there. (also also, some NPC when turning on dontTakeDamge it not working)

EDIT: Add more accessories too

Last edited:
For some reason the Omnipatcher ModifyAnyItem Tweak's "Open item & attribute editor" crashes the program.
Using the current version (2.2.1405.1) don't really know if it happens on previous versions.
The logs don't show anything abnormal only [EXPC] Adding TweakItem of ID: 3100
Before crashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom