Resolved (Thorium Mod) The Guano Gunner is the most blatantly overpowered weapon I've ever seen.

Boiled Teeth

Terrarian
This weapon drops very early game by the Viscount and is bat:red: (heh) insane for how early and reliable it is. Pre-1.4 Stormbow looks very tame compared to this beast. You can use this thing before fighting the EoW/BoC and it never really drops off EVER. It can be used to reliably kill PLANTERA (although the megashark definitely outclasses it still) It will carry you through the entirety of prehardmode as it is easily not only the best ranged weapon pre-hardmode, but the best weapon PERIOD. It makes WOF look like a joke. It deals such ridiculously high damage and can reach an amazing fire rate that makes it BETTER than the Clockwork Assault Rifle. My experiences of using this weapon come from expert mode, which if I found this weapon extremely useful all the way up to Golem on expert, you can probably use this thing to kill the moon lord on normal difficulty, no joke.

Guano Gunner is currently bugged in the Thorium Mod v1.6.4.1 to do far more damage than expected; it's already been fixed in the next update.

Back
Top Bottom