tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know the only way to get back 1.2.4.1 for tAPI - and this mod - is by doing so illegitimately, and as I don't know the devs' stance on owners of the game doing so I would not advise it. Until it gets tmodloader update it may just be best to wait.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446699215,1446699076][/DOUBLEPOST]That's for all you guys who keep asking because I used to wonder myself.

If you updated your Terraria to 1.3, you cannot play any tAPI mods or mods which require 1.2.4.1 because GameLauncher hasn't support 1.2.4.1, yet.
I won't tell anyone how to, because the way is prohibited by TCF.
Wait for tModLoader to update.

I'm getting an error when playing with a few mods including this one.

>>> Singleplayer: 21:10:06 <<<
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TileDef.GetCodeHandler(Int32 type)
at TileDef.GetCodeHandler(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean wallCode = False)
at Lighting.PreRenderPhase()
at Lighting.LightTiles(Int32 firstX, Int32 lastX, Int32 firstY, Int32 lastY)
at Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

Mods used:
BaseMod (Grox The Great's BaseMod 1.0.5 by Grox The Great)
OmnirsNosPak (Omnirs Nostalgia Pack 1.0.4.3 by Omnir)
Tremor (Tremor Mod 1.2 by Bogdan3456, Zadum4ivii, Slavdey, Wilson P., The Mystery Chest, Naikoraptor, Rostos16)
GRealm (Grealm 1.0.5 by Grox The Great)
Necro (Necropolis Mod null by Zoodletec and Sapharan)
ThoriumMod (Thorium Mod null by DivermanSam)

I'm getting an error when playing with a few mods including this one.
Alright so if u are receiving an error loading this mod you most likely have the wrong version of tAPI. The correct version is r16
[DOUBLEPOST=1447565984,1447565955][/DOUBLEPOST]Whoops, screwed up that post a bit, excuse me

Terrible question but this is 1.3 compatible right xD
%-_-
....I wonder....

Its not for 1.3.x
And it isn't on tmodloader yet.
So it isn't playable anymore (I think) until the creator of the mod updates it and until tModloader is updated.
...hmm...
If you updated your Terraria to 1.3, you cannot play any tAPI mods or mods which require 1.2.4.1 because GameLauncher hasn't support 1.2.4.1, yet.
.....ummm...nope, still isn't. %:sigh:

i really, really, REALLY wish i could get this mod to work, but the tAPI link in the tutorial is 1. discontinued, and 2. doesnt run in 1.3, can someone send the newest tAPI as of now.

question, is the creator of this mod even working in Thorium Mod++ or whatever it is going to be?? hopefully, i was so looking forward to playing it so much, then i notice it doesnt even work for 1.3.:sigh:

question, is the creator of this mod even working in Thorium Mod++ or whatever it is going to be?? hopefully, i was so looking forward to playing it so much, then i notice it doesnt even work for 1.3.:sigh:
if you have a 1.2.4 terraria copy, then you can get tAPI and make the mod work, otherwise youll have to wait until the creator either makes a new mod, or updates this one on a new modding API such as Tmodloader or prism.

I'm having some problems with using the mod. The issue is when ever I try to launch taPI through Game Launcher it just won't open. And now I can't even launch Terraria. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

I'm having some problems with using the mod. The issue is when ever I try to launch taPI through Game Launcher it just won't open. And now I can't even launch Terraria. If anyone can help me out that would be great.
its comment like this which confuse me, if you read almost any page on any mod topic since 1.3 youll know you need the 1.2.4 terraria version to make tapi work, otherwise it wont launch.

Please help me.I don't know how to fix
upload_2015-12-25_8-40-58.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom