tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, im already in-game. first world, first charakter, first steps.

EDIT: EoC defeated, with ice shard weapons, dessert armour and 4 different accesories.

Last edited:
Im curious about the Thourim Ore
Do you need to do something certian in order for it to spawn in your world? If not, is it found anywhere underground or in certian biomes underground

Im curious about the Thourim Ore
Do you need to do something certian in order for it to spawn in your world? If not, is it found anywhere underground or in certian biomes underground
Ya its hard to find it but go to the hell (underground) and i think that there is more over there

its not much needed to get htorium ore, the jungle is overpacked with it.
but one wierd thing with it and other items as well, is that if i have all the material (lets take thorium ore and bars as example), i can craft with it anywhere. there is not even a need for the crafing station once it has been placed. its in my base, but even when im in the jungle i can craft a thorium revolver and whatnot. pretty wierd.

Thorium ore..PNG

There you go. except its found in caves where its a lot darker of course.
however it releases light particles when hit, so its easy to see a difference from it and stone or something.

yea, i found quite a lot of it, but the jungle allowed me to make a boomerang, a revolver, and a full set of armour.
but what i recommend for pre HM is the lesser flight wings. 10 wood and 10 feathers at the advanced armour thingy. they are really good for pre hardmode.

EDIT: also is there any other source of danger shards than the great thunder bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom