tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I get Hyper Bomb Satchel? Searched and couldn't find any information.

As an edit this mod is really amazing and reinvigorated my love for the game!

How do I get Hyper Bomb Satchel? Searched and couldn't find any information.

As an edit this mod is really amazing and reinvigorated my love for the game!
That's more of a 'developer' item. Its not supposed to be obtained.

Last edited:
Hey, did you ever get to check my suggestions? Just wondering. Still enjoying the mod!
I did read your suggestions, but biome specific ore generation isn't something i have down pat yet. Shields as weapons dont sound like a bad idea, but i think that's too close to another persons mod from a while ago.

umm, a think seems to be broken.
LazyThorium staff
14 magic damage
4%crit chance
Fast speed
average knockback
8%+ speed.

wait what? lazy = faster? i just made the staff. why you broken?

EDIT: also how do you get the spiked bracer for the spiked stompers? there is nothing about them on the first page.

Last edited:
Another strange bug I found about the Cook. Again, not sure if it was mentioned yet or not, but once he moves in, he never leaves a house unless forced to do so and even then will move into another NPC's house. It's kinda weird...lol

Another strange bug I found about the Cook. Again, not sure if it was mentioned yet or not, but once he moves in, he never leaves a house unless forced to do so and even then will move into another NPC's house. It's kinda weird...lol
That cook is an anomaly of biblical proportions. But next update he should be all fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom