tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing mod! I do have some ideas though :D. Conflict (idk what to cal it) Armor-Dragon Scale and Hallowed, or Flesh and Hallowed. Weapons and tools too. I could sprite for you also. Just pm me.

It's amazing that just a few days ago I stated that I'd rather try this mod out when tAPI updated, expecting it to take a while.
... It's a happy kind of being wrong. Looking forward to an update of this mod so I can test it guilt free!~ :D

That's... an intense amount of content. I gotta try this out.
Why the name Thorium though? Please excuse my ignorance if it's obvious.

I am Cpreo and I approve this mod

That's... an intense amount of content. I gotta try this out.
Why the name Thorium though? Please excuse my ignorance if it's obvious.

I am Cpreo and I approve this mod
When i originally made the mod, It only contained a couple of thorium items. I hadn't planned on making more, since I didn't think people would like it much. But some people did, so I made more items, and since I couldn't think of another suitable name, I stuck with it.

-Suggestion-

-Entering Hardmode Shields
Shadow Shield
x Shadow Bars
x Souls of Night
+7 Defense
+7% Movement Speed

Crimson Shield
x Crimson Bars
x Souls of Light
+6 Defense
+7% Damage

-Hardmode Shields
Hercule's Shield
Rare Chance to Drop from any Mechanical Bosses
+5 Defense
+10 Defense and 15% Melee Damage while Standing
+Slower Movement Speed

Dark Aegis

Shadow Shield (or Crimson Shield)
x Soul of Fright
+4 Defense
+5% Movement Speed
+5% Damage
+Doubles the Defense, Movement Speed, and Damage from this accessory when attacking mobs

-Defeated Plantera Hardmode Shields
Terrarian Aegis
Hercule's Shield
Dark Aegis
Temple Key
+7 Defense
+8% Damage
+ Doubles the Defense and Damage from this accessory while Standing.
+ Doubles the Damage from this accessory while attack mobs.

Hey I'm just noticing that their is currently no download link, is that due to the release of tApi r11? if so im wondering why there isn't still a download for r10

Hey I'm just noticing that their is currently no download link, is that due to the release of tApi r11? if so im wondering why there isn't still a download for r10
Yep, the mod wouldn't work with tAPI at the moment. So I've taken it down until I've finished updating. (Which might take a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom